| 17 | - dinner

^~^

^~^

Its 2 weeks later and I walk my way home from Jimin, it's 06.39 PM and my parents told me to be home before 7 because my grand parents are coming and eating dinner with us. Jimin and I played Overwatch together and we some how ended up cuddling in his bed. I still smile by the thought of his arms around me.

I'm really happy today. I could do whatever I wanted to do with Jimin because no one was there and it honestly felt great to finally have some alone time with him.

Jimin is everything I think about, the person I think about before I fall asleep and the first person I think about in the morning. Sometimes I think so much of him that I can't even fall asleep.

It just feels so natural to be around and with him. It's like I've missed something the whole time.

As I get in our apartment I quickly take my shoes off and rush into my room to change.

My grand parents don't really like oversized T-shirts with ripped jeans, I instead decide to wear a white buttoned shirt with black jeans without holes.

I get out in the kitchen to see my mom making dinner with Junghyun beside her. He looks at all the food hungrily.

Mom: "Arhhh hi sweetie" she smiles up from the bowl.

Jungkook: "Hi Mom" i give her a smile and take a piece of fried chicken in my mouth.

Jungkook: "It tastes really good" i say as i give her a thumbs up walking over to the couch sitting down with my phone in my hands.

I log into Instagram and I begin texting Jimin.

'Me'

Hi Jimin

'Park Jimin'

Hello

'Me'

It was nice being with you today

'Park Jimin'

It really was!

'Park Jimin'

Did you get home safe?

'Me'

Ohh yes thank you