| 25 | - jimins ring

^~^

^~^

when i get home again, is the clock about 10 pm and it's an hour over my cerfew. i find my keys in my pocket and i unlock the front door, i step inside quietly taking my shoes off. my parents are talking in the livingroom, i can hear them from here.

'my dad will probably get a little mad.'

i walk into the livingroom looking at my two parents, they're sitting together on the couch both, my dad drinking a glass of red wine. when they notice my appearance they look up at me.

dad: "you're late."

i bite my lip fiddling with one of jimins rings that i took from him. it's a bit small but not anyhting irritatable.

jungkook: "it's only 1 hour, dad. it's not a big deal."

dad: "we had a clear agreement, you can be out for the whole day you just have to be home before 9." he says that looking into his glass taking another sip of it.

jungkook: "yes, and i'm sorry." i sigh still playing with his ring. my mom doesn't say anything she just nods with her head.

'always agreeing with my dad.'

my dads expression suddenly changes and he looks at my hand.

dad: "since when did you start wearing rings? i don't want you to wear all that kind of jewlry, jungkook."

jungkook: "what do you mean, it's just a ring? it's not even mine." i sigh frustrated rolling my eyes.

'it's just a ring?!'

'stay calm jungkook. he will just get mad if you don't do as he says.'

dad: "just take it off, it's too femine when you're not married." he gets up from the couch and i step backwards. i turn around walking with my head high into my room collapsing on my bed.

'i hate him!'

tears start welling up in my eyes and i cry into my pillow.

'it'll be okay jungkook. it'll be okay.' i keep saying that to myself trying to calm down.

'it's not my fault that i like jimin. none of this is my fault. i didn't choose to be like this. it's not how i wan't to be. it would be way easier if i just liked a girl, or just no one.'

'i don't want my dad to be dissapointed in me, but i can't change it. it's just how it is, and i know he won't accept it so that's why i will keep it a secret from my parents.'

my parents won't understand me, they've never understood me, and they never will, it's just how it is.

if it wasn't because i like jimin so much would it be easy to forget him, but as it is right now, i can't even imagine myself without him anymore.

-

when i get into school the following day jimin shows up with a bright smile hugging me. like a child he takes his hands around my waist pulling himself into me tightly. i can't help but giggle and hug him back. it totally makes my mood better from yesterday.

'he's so cute.'

jimin: "my mom thinks you're really handsome." he says making me and him chuckle.

jungkook: "really?" i smile holding him in a arms length away from me and he nods.

jimin: "they both think you're really sweet, they actually like you a lot."

jimin: "but why wouldn't they?" he turns around out of my hands and begins walking down the hall me following behind him.

i haven't noticed the many stares from the crowds around me and i suddenly get nervous again.

'did any of them notice how i were?'

'did it look like i'm in love with him?'

'argh shit.' i groan inside my head.

jimin looks behind him and he notices that i'm not following after him anymore. with a pout he makes his way towards me again. he looks up at me with those cute eyes and i almost can't bare to not kiss him, but i use all my self control and step a bit backwards.

jungkook: "don't you think we should keep a bit distance here in school?" i quietly say making sure no one is listening to our conversation.

jimin: "ohhhh, if that's what you say." he shrugs but he's not good at hiding his emotions, the disappointment is obvious.

'why do i keep doing this?'

jungkook: "thank you."

jimin: "you're welcome i guess." he bites his lip as he turns around again. his shoulders are hanging low and he doesn't look at me anymore.

'he will understand it.'

'i at least hope he will.'

we keep a friendly distance as i call it as we make our way to my locker. taehyung is already standing there talking to yunjin. there's also another guy, he's tall and looks older than me and taehyung.

jimin and i give each other a last glance before we split up with our friends.

jimin: "see you jungkook." he softly says and i just nod at him, i don't want to make it look weird.

??: "taehyung, it was nice to meet you." the tall guy says and they all three leave us.

jungkook: "who was he?" i begin to take the books out of my locker.

taehyung: "one of yunjins friends."

jungkook: "ah, what's his name?"

taehyung: "i think it was namjoon, or was it namjoong? no no, it was namjoon!" i chuckle as he explains.

i straight up again and i look at taehyung.

taehyung: "wait, why did you and jimin walk together?" he says making me gulp.

jungkook: "i-i guess we uhm- figured things out." i nod at my actually true explanation.

taehyung: "did he say sorry?"

jungkook: "yeah, of course!" i bite my lip.

'i was the one who said sorry, but whatever.'

taehyung: "good." he sighs taking his arm around my shoulder. "should we head to class?"

something about taehyung taking his arm around me makes me a bit uncomfortable. i don't know why, but i think it's because taehyung is a guy as well. and i really don't want the same to happen like with jimin.

-

a/n:

hellooo my loviesss💌 (i dont even know lmao)

i know the chapters title is a bit random but i honestly had no idea on what to cal the chapter, whatever! heheheh.

i'm on summer break (i got it for some weeks ago) so i'll update as much ad i can! a chapter every second day maybe (maybe!!) heheh. thank you everyone for the support as always.

love you💌