| 46 | -happy [final]

^~^

^~^

|THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER THIS|

i'm on my way home from school and i'm really scared. i haven't seen my parents for almost 5 days, i haven't answered any calls or even texts. i've just been away from home without telling my parents where i were. they don't even know i'm coming home today.

i get inside the big apartment building and i start walking up the long tiring staircase. i grow more and more nervous from every step i take.

i reach our front door, i take my keys up from my pocket and i lock the door up. the door goes up and i step inside with my back, filled with my clothes and books.

the bag makes a loud noise when i drop it on the floor, and take my jacket off.

mom: "junghyun are you already home?" my mom calls from the living room.

'what do i answer?'

jungkook: "n-no it's me." i loudly answer back.

mom: "jungkook?"

i can hear my mom almost storm out of the living room and she runs over to me, pulling me into her embrace.

i stand quite stiff but i soon loose up a bit and i give my mom a little pat on her back as well.

mom: "where have you been?" she holds me an arm length out from her.

jungkook: "i've been with jimin..." i bite my lip looking away from her eyes.

mom: "agh, thank god." she relieved says.

mom: "don't ever do it again, okay? i was so worried!" she says in a serious tone and i nod.

mom: "ugh, i'm so glad you're home again." she hugs me again before letting go and she looks up at me.

mom: "dad and i have kind of sorted things out together, but i think it's best if he's the person to tell you what he has decided." she pats my shoulder and i nod again.

jungkook: "okay."

mom: "do you have any dirty clothes i have to wash? just put it in the laundry basket then." she smiles.

i get in my room and all my things are untouched, everything is on the plays they were when i left that one night.

i open my backpack, take my dirty clothes out and put them in the laundry basket.