| 44 | - cafe

^~^

^~^

i'm meeting up with jimin, taehyung and yunjin today. well i can't really meet up with jimin cause we're already together. i've stayed here in his house for the past 3 days, i've only been home when i needed some clean clothes.

i don't know why his parents are so welcoming towards me, my parents would never let me have a guy stay over for more than some hours.

jimin: "are you ready?" he looks up at me after tying his own shoes.

jungkook: "yes." i nod offering my hand and i help him up on his feet. i give him a kiss while we're still close to each other.

we leave the house together hand in hand, and we are going to take the bus to the cafe. so we sit at the bus stop waiting for it. jimin still has his hand in mine, and i warm it. it's still really cold outside, it's freezing. you can see your breaths in the air when you breathe with open mouth.

jimin: "i'm sure yunjin won't be so angry at you or anyone anymore." he squeezes my hand laying his head on my shoulder.

jungkook: "i hope so..." i turn my head to look at him and i kiss his hair. there's luckily no one around us at the moment so i can just do with jimin what i want.

jimin: "it's so cold," he lays his chin on my shoulder instead and looks up at me with the cutest face, "wrap your arms around me." he says smiling.

i do as he says and wrap my arms around his little body, enjoying his scent.

jimin: "i love you, jungkook."

i giggle and i lay my forehead against his smiling as i give him a small kiss on the lips.

jimin: "the bus is here!" he stands up pulling me with him, we use our bus cards and get inside the bus. we pick two seats at the end of the bus even though the bus is almost empty.

-

jimin and i are 5 minutes late, so we can already see taehyung and yunjin talking through the big bright windows. we walk in as well and approach their table.

we're still holding hands when we reach the table, it looks like they're talking about something very intensely cause they don't even notice us when we're saying hi.

jungkook: "taehyung?" i ask interrupting their conversation.

taehyung: "hi jungkook," he looks at our combined hands, "and jimin!" he smiles brightly and yunjin looks at us as well.