| 48 | - bonus chapter 2

^~^

^~^

Jungkook: "Dad?" I quietly say as I mix the rice around with my chopsticks, he nods without saying anything, he just keeps eating without giving me a single glance.

Jungkook: "I thought about something," I look at his face before I speak again.

Jungkook: "Jimin and I thought that it would maybe be a good idea if you met him,"

I can't read the look on my dads face when he gulps down the food and puts down his spoon. But I can see he does his best not to show any form of expression, because what I would see would be either disgust or disappointment.

Junghyun: "Meeting Jimin?" Junghyun laughs in a sarcastic tone and my mom quickly puts her hand on top of his to calm him down.

Dad: "I don't really know Jungkook," he clenches his jaw.

Mom: "I think it would be a good idea, Jungkook," she gives me a small almost hidden smile.

Dad: "Yeah, that's what you think, but I don't," he sternly says and it hurts me a bit.

My dad doesn't even want to meet my boyfriend, my boyfriend for almost over a half year.

'But what did I expect?'

'That he would just magically start wanting to see Jimin?'

'No, that's definitely not gonna happen.'

Jungkook: "Just forget it," I stand up from the chair, take my plate and glass.

I walk over to the kitchen counter where I place my things even though I can hear my mom protesting.

'I know it's a lot for him to even let me see him, but still.'

I storm over to my room and close the door behind me.

Author's POV

Mom: "I can't believe you," she shakes her head at Jungkook's dad.

Dad: "You can't believe me?" He lifts a brow shaking his head as well. In the meantime Junghyun is still sitting right beside them, actually feeling bad for Jungkook.

Mom: "Could you not just meet Jimin one time? And behave like a responsible grown up man and have some self control?"

She takes a deep breath before she starts speaking again.

Mom: "He's actually a really nice guy, you might would've liked him if you weren't like this," she angrily says taking a bite from the food she had used a lot of time to make, just to make his husband satisfied.