| 23 | - hurt

^~^

^~^

its a week since jimin said he loves me to me and i sit at my usual spot in the canteen with taehyung beside me, jimin in front of me and yunjin beside jimin. jimin keeps moving his leg around mine under the table, but i always manage to pull it away before someone is going to notice it.

taehyung: "jungkook why are you moving around like that, stay still!" he chuckles hitting my arm with a smiling face.

jungkook: "sorry," i mumble before jimin gets up and speaks.

jimin: "i have to use the toilet." he says signaling me to follow with him. he then turns around beginning to make his way towards the toilets.

jungkook: "uhh, me too." i awkwardly say getting up from my seat as well following after him. i smile as i get into the toilets with him, but before i say anything i check the toilets to see if there's anybody inside one of them. luckily there isn't so i turn my head to jimin again.

jimin: "we have to tell them." he says taking my hands in his.

jungkook: "tell them what?" i admire his face while he keeps talking.

jimin: "about us,-"

jungkook: "what, no!" i outburst.

'they won't understand it. everyone will make fun of us. they can't know that i'm with jimin, i can't even bare the thought of it.'

jimin: "why not, jungkook?" he looks at me with begging eyes.

jungkook: "people will,- they will make fun of us, no one beside us are gay!"

jimin: "jungkook listen, you don't know that. maybe they're just scared, like you." he calmly says bringing me closer to him.

jungkook: "but i don't want people to think about me that way."

jimin: "what way? you being with me? you don't want people to find out about us because of me?" he let's go of one of my hands pointing at himself.

jungkook: "that wasn't what i meant, jimin." i take his hand again squeezing it tighter than before.

'jungkook just say it.'

jungkook: "i-i'll show you how i feel." i say in a low voice letting go of jimins hands instead taking my own hands op on both sides of his head. i slowly move my head to his and connect our lips. jimin slides his hands around my waist pulling me closer. i have closed eyes and i enjoy the moment to the fullest. we move our lips in sync like this is the only right thing to do here.

i think jimin likes i was the one who took the initiative this time, it's almost always him.

i haven't thought about people could walk in seeing us until i hear a very familiar voice calling out my name. and within a second i pull away from jimin the fastest i can.

taehyung: "are you-" he has his mouth opened looking at us both.

jungkook: "no!!" i say panicking inside.

'no no no no no no no no no no.'

taehyung: "then why did you just-"

jungkook: "jimin just kissed me!" i bite my lip trying to let the guilty feeling go away.

'he will forgive me.'

jungkook: "i just came here and he kissed me!" i breathe heavily wanting taehyung to believe me so bad.

taehyung: "ohhh."

jungkook: "i would never kiss him!"

taehyung: "yeah, yeah, i know that." he switches his gaze to jimin and i can clearly see the pain that runs through jimin.

taehyung: "why did you kiss jungkook? that's so messed up." he makes a disgusted face making jimin look down at the floor.

taehyung: "he doesn't even like guys."

jimin: "i'm sorry jungkook." he says that nearly as a whisper and i can see the tears starts forming in his eyes.

taehyung: "yeah you better be." he turns to me again.

'i've never felt so bad as i do right now. i can't do anything right. jimin probably won't forgive me again.'

with my head low i follow with taehyung out of the toilet. i don't say anything to him the first few seconds.

taehyung: "so it's true he likes you." he looks at me with big eyes. i just slowly nod.

taehyung: "it's not that i have anything against gay people, it's just, he knows you're straight, so that's why i got irritated, you know?"

jungkook: "yeah, it's okay." i give him a small smile.

jungkook: "but taehyung?"

taehyung: "mhm?" he looks at me again.

jungkook: "just don't tell anyone about it, okay? it's kind of weird." i lick my lips missing the feeling of jimins against them.

taehyung: "no, of course not." he softly says.

-

i fall down on top of my bed the moment i get inside my room. tears start streaming down my eyes and i take a pillow hugging it tightly.

'why am i like this?'

-

a/n:

hiii again!

thank you for reading like always. i really hope you enjoyed today's chapter! and honestly i can't believe i've gotten over 3000 reads/views!

bye✨