| 22 | - i love you

^~^

^~^

i stand beside jimin looking at the water down in front of us. we're standing on a bridge enjoying a sunday evening together. we are both quiet just looking at the water. i have my hands up on the cold metal fence and i close my eyes. the cold summer breeze hits my face which makes my bangs blow away out of my face and that makes my forehead visible.

i can feel jimins stare at me, he's definitely observing me. and i was right, when i open my eyes the first thing i see is jimins chocolate brown orbs. jimin tilts his head a bit to the side still looking at me. a small smile lifts his lips and he places his hand on top of mine. he moves his small body closer to me, and takes his other hand up on my shoulder.

jimin: "jungkook?" he slowly asks, drawing circles with his fingers on the top of my hand.

jungkook: "yeah?"

having jimin this close still makes my heart beat a thousand times faster and my breathing gets accelerated again.

it's like i can't look away from his eyes, i'm so caught in them that i don't even notice the people around us. jimin then pulls a bit away holding both of my hands in his.

jimin: "jungkook," he takes a deep breath, "i love you."

my fast heart beating stops the moment i hear his words. i can't get myself to respond.

'he loves me?'

i can't get myself to say it back, i don't know why. i don't know why i stop myself from saying it. it's like someone muted me, i'm speechless.

i don't even smile, im shocked.

jimin: "jungkook?" he looks up at me, and i can easily see the fear in his eyes, but i still don't say anything.

jimin: "j-jungkook?"

with shaking hands he lets go of me, i still don't show any kind of emotion, i'm blank.

'i didn't expect him to say that.'

jungkook: "w-what?"

that's the only words that gets out of my
mouth.

jimin: "s-sorry." he says looking away from me steeping even more backwards. he looks at everything besides me and he blinks fast.

jimin: "i-i have to go." he quickly turns around and before i can stop him he's away.

'what did i just do?'