| 19 | - taehyungs new friends

^~^

^~^

I hate the thought of having a secret that Taehyung knows nothing about at all. The fact that I'm kind of dating a guy and he doesn't know, touches me. We used to share everything, no matter what is was. We talked about whatever had an impact on us, but the only person I'm talking to at the moment is Jimin. The guy I'm in love with. I don't just like him, I've realised that I'm so deeply in love with him. I have never felt this way towards anyone before, it's so amazing and at the same time terrifying. It's the first time I've fallen for a guy, the first person I've been in love with for real. Everything is just so new and I'm scared.

Jimin and I walk towards school together. I want to hold his hand so badly but I don't do it. I'm scared if anyone is going to see us.

'What will they not think? What will they not think about me?'

I suddenly feel a small soft hand grip around mine, Jimin's hand.

I quickly pull my hand away from his.

Jungkook: "Jimin... we're almost at the school" I quietly speak.

Jimin: "And?" He asks and look up at me with big eyes trying to grab my hand again.

Jungkook: "We can't... not at school."

Jimin: "But we're not even at the school yet?" I take my hand down in my pocket so he can't grab it.

Jungkook: "People could see us."

He slowly nods taking his hands down in his pockets as well.

Jungkook: "Don't get me wrong-"

Jimin: "Jungkook, I understand, and it's okay!" He cuts me off.

-

Jimin looks at me as i take the books out of my locker. He just stands there staring at me. I get up from the ground making sure no one is looking at us.

Jungkook: "I have to leave for class" I quietly say as I jump a bit to make my backpack sit right on my shoulders.

Jimin: "I'll see you at lunch right?"

Jungkook: "Of course" I smile and he quickly gives me a hug before I rush away to class.

'I hope I can talk to Taehyung, it's so long since we last had a real conversation.'

I walk inside the chemistry class room looking for Taehyung. I spot his tall figure in the corner of the room and I make my way towards him. He's talking with two guys from our class, I actually don't know their names. The only one I'm talking to in class is Taehyung and if I don't talk to him, I talk with literally no one. I don't feel like I have so much in commen with most students on this school.

I always feel weird when I have to come and interrupt peoples conversations, but I take a deep breath and man myself up.

Jungkook: "Uhhh- hi Taehyung" I nervously say as I step closer to him. He turn his head towards me as he hears my voice.

Taehyung: "Hi Jungkook!" His face lightens up the moment he sees me.

I give him a smile and he hugs me, taking his arms around me he quickly lets go of me again beginning to introduce me to the boys.

Taehyung: "So this is Seunghwa," he points at a even taller guy and he smiles friendly at me, "and that is Woomin." He points at the last guy and I nod.

Jungkook: "Nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook" I give them a light bow and so does they.

Woomin: "It's also nice to meet you" he says and Seunghwa gives me a thumb up. Right after that Woomin and Seunghwa sends two weird looks at each other, almost communicating without words.

Taehyung: "You wanna ist down?" He asks looking away from the two others.

Jungkook: "Ohhh yeah" I nod smiling and we begin to make our way towards our usual spot when the two boys grips Taehyungs shirt pulling him back to them.

Seunghwa: "He will be right back, just go and sit already" he calmly says and I slowly nod sitting down.

I have no idea about what they're talking about but I can tell that Taehyung looks extremely confused by his facial expression.

As he comes back down and sits beside me he keeps quiet for at least a minute before he speaks.

Taehyung: "Uhhh Jungkook."

Jungkook: "Uhhh Taehyung." I chuckle smilingly.

Taehyung: "Did you know- no I'm just gonna talk about this later." He shrugs.

Jungkook: "No what is it?" I suddenly grow very interested and I try to make Taehyung look at me again.

Jungkook: "What is it?"

Taehyung: "I'll tell you in the break."

Jungkook: "No come on~" I keep trying.

'I hate when people is about to tell you something and then they're just like, no it doesn't matter or, I'll tell you later or just something like that.'

He just shakes his head taking his books out of his bags.

Jungkook: "Ugh, fine" I groan as I get my books out of my bag as well.

'What can it be?'

The rest time of the class I keep thinking about what Taehyung is going to tell or ask me.

omg first of all, thank you so so so so much for 1 k reads🥺🥺🥺 it means so lot thank you!!!! and second of all, im sorry for not updating for a couple of days😔💘