| 7 | - im okay

^~^

^~^

It's a week later, Taehyung just texted me and said he's sick. I hate the feeling of being alone, especially in school. I lean up against my locker listening to one of my favourite artists. I get all caught up in the song so I don't notice the guy in front of me.

I take out the earphones and put them into my pocket as my eyes fall on Jimin.

Jungkook: "Ohh hey"

Jimin: "I'm really stressed, I have this math test in 5 minutes and I don't have a calculator, do you have one??" He looks up at me frustrated and almost scared.

Jungkook: "Let me just check" I quickly turn around opening my locker. It's so messy that it's hard for me to find it, but luckily I find it. I take it out and hand it to him with a smile.

Jimin: "I'll see you at lunch right?" I nod looking directly at his face.

Jimin: "Great, and omg thank you so much, I'll give it back later!!" He says already running towards his class. I smile at him as he runs away.

'Cute'

'Omg wtf'

'Stop yourself'

I take a deep breath as I hear the school bell ring. That means the lesson has started and I'm not even in the classroom yet. This is what happens when I don't have Taehyung to guide me.

I get my books and walk into my chemistry class where I usually sit in the front of the class with Taehyung, but today because he isn't here, I sit in the back of the class.

I don't pay that much attention to the teacher, and after what feels like 10 hours but actually only are two school lessons the school bell finally rings again.

-

Jimin: "Why aren't Taehyung at school today?" He asks licking on one of his chopsticks.

Jungkook: "H-he's sick" I sink hard, but my eyes can't leave his face.

Jimin: "You okay?" His lips forms into a smirk and he leans over the table making me move back in my chair.

Jungkook: "I'm o-okay" I mumble as I shake my head trying to focus on something different.

Jimin: "I think you-"

Jungkook: "I really need to use the bathroom" I push myself back in the chair and I quickly walk out of the canteen. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast or why I'm thinking of Jimin.

As i look at myself in the mirror, my face is really red and my breathing is fast.

'What the fuck is happing with me?'

I take some water in my hands and rub my face.

I man up and walk back into the canteen. 'You got this Jungkook'

Jimin: "Is it okay if i keep your calculator until tomorrow and give it back then?" He asks as I sit back down. I nod avoiding his eyes.

Jimin: "Ahh thank you!"

Jungkook: "Where is Yujin by the way?" I look at the empty seat beside him where Yujin is normally sitting.

Jimin: "She's sitting with some of her other friends today, I think she likes one of them" he chuckles looking through the canteen for her.

Jimin: "See over there" he points at a table smiling. I furrow my eyebrows.

Jungkook: "I don't know, for some reason I thought she liked you" I laugh embarrassed.

Jimin: "Me?"

Jungkook: "Yeah I mean- I don't know"

Jimin: "No say it"

Jungkook: "It's just- no forget it"

Jimin: "Say it!!" He smiles.

Jungkook: "No" I laugh again, shaking my head. Jimin pouts and I smile.

Jimin: "We've never liked each other" he says with a calming voice.