| 6 | - lunch

^~^

^~^

Taehyung and I walk through the canteen looking for Jimin and his friend. I don't know why I'm scared and excited at the same time.

Taehyung: "They're sitting there" he points towards a table in the corner where Jimin is sitting with a girl on his left side.

??: "Hey!" The girl calls waving at us. We make our way over to them with the trays in our hands.

Jimin: "Hi" Jimin gives me a small smile and I smile back sitting down beside Taehyung.

Yujin: "Hi I'm Yujin" she says with a big smile on.

Taehyung: "I'm Taehyung" he points at himself and then at me.

Jungkook: "And im Jungkook"

Yujin: "Yeah, yeah I know" she chuckles but then stops.

Yujin: "So did you choose anything good to eat?" She now looks embarrassed and she opens the plastic that is around the straw for her juice.

I can feel that Jimin stares at me so I turn to look at him instead of Yujin. His eyes meets mine and something makes me not wanting to look away immediately. He's definitely really handsome. When that thought comes to my mind I look away again trying to focus on Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Thank you for letting us sit with you" he says politely showing his smile.

Jimin: "You guys are always welcome" he gives me another smile still looking at me. I don't really know how to move or if I should smile back. I smile back which apparently makes him chuckle shaking his head at me.

Jungkook: "Th-thank you"

We talk throughout the whole lunch break. Jimin and Yujin are both really sweet. I didn't expect it to be this fun being with them.

Jimin: "It was really nice eating with you" He says and his hand grazes my bare arm which sends shivers down it. I move a little to the side closer to Taehyung.

'It's okay Jungkook. He wants to be friends with you. So why don't you just talk to him??'

Yujin takes Jimin under her arm smiling at him.

Taehyung: "Ohh you're like a thing??" He points between them smiling.

Yujin: "No no, we're best friends!"

Jimin: "Yes and will always be" they both laugh and give each other a high five. I don't really know what they're laughing at so I just chuckle.

Yujin: "See you again tomorrow?" She narrows her eyes. I immediately nod, then shaking my head because it probably seemed a little bit too excited, and then I nod again a little less excited, just normal.

Jimin: "Good, see you then"

Taehyung: "Yeah see you tomorrow again!" When Jimin and Yujin leaves Taehyung turns around looking at me with big eyes.

Taehyung: "Yujin is really cute, don't you think??" He says placing one of his hands on my shoulder. I actually didn't pay much attention to her for some reason but from what I remember, wasn't she quite cute?

Jungkook: "Yeah she was quite cute"

Taehyung: "She's just like your type"

Jungkook: "My type?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

Taehyung: "You know, long slender legs, dark brown hair almost black, cute face but at the same time hot, big lips, skinny but with curves, you name it" I sigh as I look at him.

Jungkook: "What is your type then?" I smirk lightly pushing him.

Taehyung: "Probably what I just said" he chuckles taking off his glasses.

Jungkook: "Ohhh by the way, do you wanna hang out after school today at my place?" I ask because it's actually some time since we've last done something like that.

Taehyung: "I have homework-"

Jungkook: "Ugh come one" I cut him off.

Taehyung: "Fine" He sighs.

Taehyung: "But we have to make homework together then" he insist and I just agree.

Taehyung: "Then that's a deal" he gives me a smile before we head to our next class.