| 8 | - touch

^~^

^~^

Jimin: "Jungkook I'm really sorry" he says looking up at me.

Jungkook: "Huh?"

Jimin: "I forgot your calculator at home" he pouts.

Jungkook: "It's okay you can just give it to me tomo-"

Jimin: "Why don't you go home with me to get it yourself?" He interrupts me.

Jungkook: "Oh really but-"

Jimin: "Then that's a deal!" He says enthusiastic. I sigh but smile when I see his happy face.

Jimin: "Meet me at the entrance after school" he winks at me and turns around leaving.

-

I feel some stares at me and Jimin as we walk out of the school together. My eyes then lands on someone different. Akari. I haven't spoke to her since she gave me the letter.

Jungkook: "I'll be back" I walk towards her with my hands in my pockets. She looks up from her book, instead looking at me. She smiles closing it and she lays it beside her on the bench.

Jungkook: "Hi, what are you reading?" I tilt my head looking at the book.

Akari: "Study" You can clearly hear she's not totally comfortable with her Korean yet which is kind of cute.

Jungkook: "Ahhh, well then I'll leave you again"

Akari: "It was nice talking" she says formal almost bowing at me.

Jungkook: "Yeah you too" I chuckle then heading towards Jimin again. He looks at me with narrowed eyes.

Jimin: "Who's that?"

Jungkook: "Just a girl from my English class" I give her a last glance before turning completely towards Jimin.

Jimin: "Why are you talking to her? Can she even speak Korean properly?"

Jungkook: "She confessed to me" I say getting a little red on my cheeks.

Jimin: "And you like her back?"

Jungkook: "No not at all, but she's quite cute, don't you think?" He looks at her quick and then at me again.

Jimin: "Not my type at all" he mumbles turning around on his heel then beginning to walk away.

Jungkook: "What is your type then??" I catch up with him.

Jimin: "I only care about personality" he says not looking at me once.

Jungkook: "That's also the most important" I agree trying to imagine myself with Akari. For some reason the thought of us kissing makes me uncomfortable. I just can't imagine it.

Jungkook: "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I ask interested. He doesn't answer immediately, he takes a deep breath looking at his rings on his fingers.

Jimin: "Actually no"

Jungkook: "Really???" My eyes widens. 'Has he never had a girlfriend?'

Jimin: "But I've had a" he mumbles some more but I can't hear it.

Jungkook: "What?"

Jimin: "Nothing" He sighs kicking a stone away with his left foot.

Jimin: "What about you? Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

Jungkook: "Yeah but they weren't any serious relationships" I chuckle thinking back at my middle school girlfriend. I remember kissing her cheek, but that was all. We were a couple for like 1 month and then I broke up with her.

Jimin: "We're here" he points at a cute not extremely big house.

Jimin: "This is where I live"

Jungkook: "Ahhh your house is so cute!" I say as we walk up the few steps to the door. Jimin finds the keys in his bag and unlocks. I take off my shoes and place them in the corner of the tiny room.

Jimin: "I'm sorry if there's messy or something" I follow behind him into what is probably his room.

Jimin: "So here's my room" he says spreading his arms. There's a big bed in the one corner, a closet at my left and big mirror beside the door.

I walk further in with Jimin in front of me. He slowly sits on his bed and I sit beside him. For some minutes I totally forget why I'm actually here, but then reality hits me again. I look away from him moving a little to the side so we're not that close anymore. He switches his gaze so he's now looking at me. For some reason my breathing gets heavy and then he slowly lifts his hand moving it closer to my face. He brushes some hair out of my face, I can't speak, I can't move and I almost cant breath. We keep eye contact for some time while he keeps moving closer until i rush op. My heart is beating faster than ever and my face is burning red.

Jungkook: "I-I'm sorry"

Jimin: "I'm sorry too" he gets up as well and turns around walking towards a dresser where he pulls out a drawer.

Jimin: "Here" He hands me my calculator and his hand grazes mine, the action sends chills up my arm and I quickly pull my hand to myself again.

Jungkook: "I'm l-leaving" I say as i walk backwards.

Thank you for reading!!!! This chapter was a little longer than the others have been but I hope it's okay!💕 I really hope you like the story so far,, I have a lot of ideas and stuffff so stay tuned;)