| 24 | - jimins parents

^~^

^~^

'i should apologize, it's the only right thing to do right now. but what should i say? that i'm sorry?'

i haven't talked to jimin the whole day at school today. he's always coming over to me with a big smile plastered on his pretty lips that i abseloutly love to kiss. we're always eating lunch together all of us four, but today jimin and yunjin sat with four other guys. they seemed to have fun.

i've had my phone in my hands for about 30 minutes trying to type something in.

i end up writing.

'me'

can we talk?

'park jimin'

mhm.

i immediately press call and my heart pounds extremely fast against my chest as i keep trying to calm myself down. when i can hear he picks up i go quiet and i suddenly forget everything i wanted to say. jimin doesn't say anything as well, and a tense silence builds up.

jimin: "jungkook?" he quietly says, making my heart flutter just from his voice.

jungkook: "hi." when i don't say anything more he speaks up again.

jimin: "is it really that bad kissing me?" he says with a coldness in his voice that normally sounds so soft and sweet.

jungkook: "n-no jimin, i-i love kissing y-you." my voice is not as calm as i wanted it to be and i always stutter when i get nervous.

jimin: "it didn't sound like that at all."

jungkook: "i do! i love it s-so much jimin."

'i love you.'

jimin: "then why did you say it? that you would never kiss like it would be the worst thing to do?!" i can hear how close he is to begin crying.

jimin: "y-you made it sound like i forced you, so i-i could kiss you!"

jungkook: "i-i'm sorry, jimin. i-i just panicked."

'this can't be ruined just because of what i did.'

jungkook: "i-i'm so so so sorry jimin."

jimin: "mhm." he's on the edge of crying, it's obvious.

jungkook: "please jimin, i-"

'i love you.'

jimin: "what?"

jungkook: "i will do anything." i bite my lip so hard that it hurts.

'please forgive me jimin.'

jimin: "will you come over here if i forgive you?.." his voice is low and it's like a burden lifts inside my stomach.