Settiling into the new house ~chapter 2~

A/N
I do not own Assassination Classroom! School sucks and it might get in the way of writing some days but I'll try my best to get something out wether it be a few paragraphs or a full chapter. Anyway enjoy!

Nagisa's P.o.v
We walked a little bit of campus to get to the houses. While we walked Koro-Sensei was blabbing about how we will turn into great parents in our own way. We were about half way there when Karma stopped, I looked over at him to see what was wrong,
"Hay Karma you ok?"

"Mhm yup just thinking, can you cook?"

"Ye a little bit I guess?"

"Ok so we'll have a schedule on when we'll cook, do you have any preferences?"

"I guess I'm good at making breakfast"

"Ok then I'll make dinner!"

"What about lunch though?!"

"Oh I'll handle that"

And with that arranged we started walking ‍‍‍down to the house.

When we arrived it look absolutely stunning. It was incredible what they had done, they were one story houses but they looked like those type of lodges you'd stay in when your away on holiday. Ours had a roof that slopped up so we had a high sealing, the door had a keypad at the side and out the back were french doors that opened up to a huge garden. The garden had loads of toys for Elias but it also had a barbecue and a wooden table. There was a big cover over the part with the barbecue and table to keep it dry in the rain.
"It looks really beautiful" I commented looking around the outside.

"Yeah it does look really good!" Karma answered looking over at me, "hay do you wanna go in?"

"Yes!" I agreed really exited to get to know the place and what it looks like on the inside and to see if it's as cool as the outside.

Once me and Karma had been given the code and opened the door we were amazed, but for different reasons. I was really amazed at how it looked, once you stepped into the house there was a burst of colours to the left there was a open planed kitchen with counters going all the way around in a U shape. To the right there was a big table with a high chair at the end of it. In front of us there was the lounge, there was a huge L shaped couch with a pull out foot stool, in the corner of the room was the tv, in the big space between the couch and the tv there was a play space for Elias and it had mats and soft toys, it was amazing! When you walk past the table there is a door that leads to the hall, as you walk through the door you find 3 rooms the first one is a baby nursery for Elias and opposite was the first bathroom, the one after had a double bed for guests, and the one at the end also had a double bed with an en suite for me and Karma.

Karma though thought that it was amazing how much they could do on such a tight budget, of course he'd think that.

"Hay Karma?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna play a game on the Wii?"

"Yes! Course I do!"

"Ok then shall we play Wii sport?"

"Yeah! Wii sport bowling~"

"Ok"
Later
I was currently winning the game and it was Karmas go.
"Common! Just a little more to the left and I would of had it!!" Karma was getting game rage and to be honest it was quite amusing.