Karma play's with tiktok ~chapter 12~

A/N
Hay so I don't own tiktok and this chapter is just a filler anything that happens in it won't affect the original storyline. It will also be written in a different way but that only applies for this chapter. Also this chapter has turned out to be really hard to write so please bear that In mind if it doesn't make sense at bits. Thanks and enjoy!😋

Italics and bold- mean that it's the audio of the tiktok

Karma's P.o.v
Okay so I've got his new app called tiktok and I've had a look at what it is and it looks like something that you can mess around on and have fun so I'm going to get everyone together and we are all going to be making loads!... right now though it's 4 in the morning and I've been up looking at all of these things so I can't really do it now but once everyone's woken up I'll make em do it or else the'll get wasabi and mustard up there nose.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
It's now 9 and everyone's down in the dining hall and I'm going to go round and get everyone to go into the big hall thing because it's all ours today, I'm also going to get everyone to get the app.

"Karma? Where are you going?" Nagisa asked me while I stood up,

"Oh don't worry I'm just going to talk to people" and with that I made my way around the table telling people and showing them the app.

As soon as we all finished we made our way to the huge hall and I got them all to sit in front of me and listen,

"So basically I found an app called tiktok and was looking through it last night and looking at the different things you can do, and I want to make this a competition so that whoever can the most likes in a day wins. You can do whatever, you can do memes you can do music videos of do your own thing, but remember it's a competition so I'm gonna win" and with that I started to run to a far corner dragging Nagisa who was carrying Elias with me.

I turned around to look at the rest of the class and I saw that they were still sitting, so I took out a whistle and blew it "GO!" I yelled and they all jumped up and ran.

"So Nagisa I have a few ideas on what to do, do you have any preferences?"

"Nope it's all you Karma"

"Perfect!" I said grinning,

As soon as Nagisa said it was all me I grabbed my phone out and went to loads of fun ones I found.

The first one we did was to the start of the song, First Dance.

"Well it, started at your hips" I put my hands on Nagisa's hips while had his hands against my chest, "so I moved up to your lips" I moved my hand from his hip up to his lips and rested my thumb on his bottom lip, "to take a chance, ask for a dance" I put my hands on both of his shoulders and swayed my hips "'cause your the cutest thing on this side of the world" at the end I rubbed out noses together. And that was the end of the first tiktok that day. We walked over to were the phone sat and had a look at the finished thing.

"It's really good" Nagisa said turning his head to face me,

"Yeah that was a good first one"

"Let's do another!"

So we continued looking through all the tiktok's to find mother one we wanted to do.
It was from the song La Da Dee,
"'Cause all the girls are lookin' fine but your the only one on my mind" I got Nagisa it run up to me and jump up so he had his legs around my waist "la da dee, la la da doo, la da da me, la da da you" and for the end I kissed him.

The third one we did was from the song Dying.  Nagisa was the one doing it instead of the both of us.
"Oh my god I think I'm dying, waoo waoo" Nagisa was holding a anti-sensei knife to his throat and looking like a psychopath, "oh my god I think I'm dying," Nagisa did some other stuff and then finished up.

Now it was my turn to do something. I was doing a part from the song Believer.
"I was broken from a young age taken my soul into the masses, write down my poems for the few that looked at me took to me, shook to me, felling me, singing from heart ache from the pain," during my one I used my anti-sensei gun to 'fire' on each beat.

Me and Nagisa did one more before the time ran out. It was from the song Pretty Girl. What we had to do was go into a push-up position and when the lyrics started there was a beat and you had to go down onto your elbows and then back up to what you were like at the start.
"I can swear I can joke, I say wats on my mind, if I drink if I smoke, I keep up with the guys, and you'll see me holding up my middle finger to the world" we did have to do it a few times because Nagisa would ether fall over or he would start to laugh and then I would start laughing and then we'd both fall over.

Once the timer had gone we all had to put our phones down. We managed to get a few done and we did a few with Elias as well.

We all sat down in a circle as a group and played a few games for a while to use up time. We played blink murder, splat and duck duck goose (Koro-Sensei came up with them all). Before we knew it, it was 9 in the evening and the winners had been found out.
"Okay class so there was a tie between two teams one of them being Karma and Nagisa and the other being Kayano and Nakamura. We will have a decider and what you'll do is you'll cosplay a character from My Hero Academia." Koro-Sensei explained and I was getting exited, I knew the two characters me and Nagisa were going to cosplay.

Now the whole class were facing both teams. Kayano and Nakamura has decided to cosplay Ashido and Urakaka. And me and Nagisa decided to cosplay Todoroki and Midoriya.

We decided to do one that went along the lines of this. "I don't know what to do" "we could kiss?" "What?" "Or....uhh...I mean we could" "are you gay?" "Are you gay?!" "YAH!" Me being Todoroki and playing the first person speaking, and Nagisa being Midoriya playing the second person speaking.

We finished the competition and obviously the best team won! It was me and Nagisa and we had boasting rights and I got lots of views on tiktok.

It was now the end of the day and I slumped down on the bed while Nagisa feed Elias, now don't get me wrong I did TRY to do Elias's stuff tonight but Nagisa insisted saying that he was getting better, so I was just looking at the tiktoks we had made and I slowly fell asleep.

A/N
Hay so I hope you enjoyed the little filler chapter and it took me a lot longer to do than expected😅 oh well. I don't own any of the songs or My hero academia. And I hope you enjoyed!