Trip planning ~chapter 5~

A/N
Hiya! Don't really have any news so...ENJOY!😋

Karma's P.o.v
11:30pm
"Nagisa~"

"Yeah?"
Ok so right now Nagisa is in the Kitchen cleaning and doing other stuff, while I'm sitting on the couch trying to pick a movie to watch.
"Come snuggle with me~" I whined

"Mmmm...but there's sti.."

"Noooo please!"

"Ugh fine, but just this once. Kay?"

"Yup" I said with a big grin on my face

Nagisa dried his hands on the tea towel and walked over. He sat on the other end of the couch, and I wasn't gonna let that happen. So I got up and grabbed a big blanket and pillow and dumped them down on the couch. Right ok now the little blue lump known as Nagisa.
"Nagisa~ come sit..." I patted the space beside me hoping he'd move,

"Mmm I don't think so, you don't deserve all this" and he gestured to all of himself. Well that just made me laugh. I got up and walked over to Nagisa,
"Karma I'm not moving" he said pouting and crossing his arms over his chest.

I just ignored him and picked him up bridal style,
"Karma!!"

"Shhhhh" I said placing my lips on his. "You'll wake up Elias"

"Mmm fine, heh Karma can you please put me down?" I just realised that I was holding him above the couch and just standing there. So I set him down and I sat down myself.

We started watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, but I was cold and wanted a little bluenett sitting on my lap so against his will I picked Nagisa up and dumped him on my lap, that made me happy. I grabbed the blanket and put it around us, to be honest we looked like sushi. I wrapped my arms around Nagisa's waist and I felt him tense up but then the relaxed a bit.

About halfway through the movie I heard Elias cry so I nudged Nagisa to see if he would get up but he didn't budge and at that point I realised that he was sleeping. So I gently lay Nagisa down on the couch and got up to see Elias. When I walked in he looked at me his his huge eyes filled with tears, it broke my heart but soon enough he was in my arms and settling well.
"Hay little guy it's ok"

*Baby sniff*

"Heh your so much like your momma"
I managed to get him asleep again and put him down. I decided it was time to sleep so I turned the Tv of and took Nagisa through to our room.

•:•~•:•~•:•~•:•~•:•~•:•~:•~•:•~•:•~
The morning
"Karma! GET YOUR LAZY BUT OUT OF BED!"
I heard for like the tenth time this morning, I just rolled over onto my side and smirked, "try me boi!" (A/N sorry I had to I know it's not something Karma would say but just imagine!)

"Karma you really want me to get the extreme?"

"Mmm Yup!"

"Ok...be back in a sec"

I laughed nothing was getting me out of bed... until, "Elias can you please wake up dada?"

"Mmmm hehe" all I heard was a little giggle then I was being squished, then there was a little hand on my cheek...and IT PINCHED ME!
"Mmmmm Elias I'm up, ughhh!!"

"Heh Karma that's what you get for not getting up the first time" I could literally hear the smirk,

"Babe what's for breakfast?" I asked Nagisa snuggling up with Elias who was so down for that,