The plane journey ~chapter 6~

Karma's P.o.v
The last day we have here before we head on our trip passed quickly and soon enough I found myself sitting at the table feeding Elias and watching Nagisa cook dinner.

"Hay Nagisa whatcha makin'?"

"I'm making a meal you probably haven't heard of before it's called bangers and mash, it's a Scottish dish and I thought that since we're going to the UK we should probably get used to some of the foods they eat" he finished with a smile,

"Oh, ok then! What are we going to have for breakfast tomorrow since were leaving early and don't have enough time to have breakfast?" I had finished talking and noticed that Elias was looking up at me though he looked as though he might fall asleep, "hay Nagisa we'll continue where we left of from once I've put Elias down."

I walked through to Elias's room and lay him on the bed and switching the light of as I walked out of the room.

"Right ye what's for breakfast tomorrow Nagi~?"

"Well I was just planning on making 2 small bento box's"

"But I want to try more foreign foods because whatever your making smells amazing!"

"Well I guess I could add some salmon sandwiches?" He said tilting his head up in thought,

"What are those?"

"There like bits of bread cut into triangles with cream cheese and on top the salmon"

"Sounds nice!"

He just giggled and nodded, my Nagi~ is so cute. He finished making dinner and he sat down and we started eating, to be honest the food wasn't half bad.

We finished our meal and washed up then went to bed. Nagisa climed into bed beside me before turning off the light on the bedside table, I wrapped my arm around his waist and he snuggled up to me.

"Night muffin" I said smirking,

"Nig- wait! I thought I told you not to call me that!" I could tell he was pouting,

I chuckled "your too cute Nagi~"

And with that we fell asleep. The next thing I know is that my cheek is going pinched and someone was calling my name,

"Karma!!! We. Are. Going. To. Be. Late. If. You. Don't. Get. Out .Of .bed . Right now!"

"Mmmmm blah!" And then there was slobber all down my left cheek, well done Elias! Or was it Nagisa...mmmmm?

"Imma up just give me a minute to get ready and then I'll be out by the car K?"

"Yup but you better not go back to sleep!" And then I heard his little feet walk down the hall. (He also took Elias with him, thank the heavens!)

I kept my promise and got out of bed and put my clothes on, I was wearing some form of baggy trousers and a baggy hoodie. Then i realised...
"Agh! How could I forget! NAGISA!!"

"Yeah?" He poped his head around the door frame, "what do you need?"

"I forgot to pack hand luggage, I was so focussed on having everything I needed and forgot hand luggage!"

"Karma just calm down," he smiled sweetly,
"I packed a hand luggage for you, me, and Elias because I knew you had forgotten" I could relax now my little blue button had saved the day.