A Photo Shoot ~chapter 18~

3rd person P.o.v
It was the weekends so Karma had slept in cuddling Elias because Nagisa didn't want to deal with a grumpy child.

It was around 12:30 when they both decided that they'd get out of bed. Nagisa was cooking lunch, just a simple mac n' cheese. When he heard a really tired and disturbing noise. As he turned around he saw Karma and Elias looking like they only got 1 hour of sleep. Karma just groaned sitting down at the table looking like he'd fall asleep again. Nagisa had a good idea on which would get both of his boys awake. He went into the freezer and grabbed the bag of ice, then he filled a huge cup with water. He dumped the ice into it and walked over to Karma and Elias. Both they're eyes were half lidded so they didn't notice anything till they both had a whole lot of ice cold water chucked on there face.

As soon as the water and ice made contact with Karma's skin his head shot up and his eyes flew open.
"Nagisaaaa" he moaned his displeasure,

Elias in the other hand looked awake...but he was just sitting there like...he was contemplating life choices. Then he started to giggle which Nagisa caught and then Karma gave a small chuckle as well.
"It took you guys long enough to get up!" Nagisa said, smiling though,

"Yeah well we were having a peaceful sleep till we both got a good sniff of mac and cheese so he kinda thought it was time to get up" Karma explained,

"Well you guys won't get anything if you aren't changed so go get changed then you can have some food" Nagisa pretty much ordered,

"Fine" Karma got up from the table picking up Elias as he went to go change them both.

Nagisa continued cooking the food till it was ready. He dished out 2 larger plates and 1 smaller one.

Karma and Elias had soon finished changing. "Hay Nagisa we were both wondering whether you'd wear this?" Karma said holding up a pile of cloths,

"Please mommy" Elias begged,

Nagisa smiled, "You know what sure"

So Nagisa walked into the bedroom and changed. To his surprise it wasn't a maid outfit, it was denim jeans with a white top with a checkered shirt to lay open on top. As soon as Nagisa made his way back to the kitchen he only just noticed that they were all wearing matching clothes. He smiled at it.
"Is there a specific reason to why were all wearing matching clothes?" Nagisa asked.

Elias smiles at his mom(dad), "maybe~"

"Karma...?" Nagisa questioned suspiciously,

"Yeahs~ Na~gi~sa~"

"What have you got planed?"

"Well I'll give you a clue, k?"

"Um...alright"

Karma layout a big professionals camera.
"Take a guess" he said,

"No idea" Nagisa answered clueless,

"Okay then"
Karma then put a small model of a field. This is a type of field that family's can get pictures together with a photographer.
"Guess" He said again,

Nagisa crosses his arms, "Karma...what is it?"

"Nagisa~ you are completely hopeless at this."

Then Elias shouted, "we're going to a photo shoot!" She said with a big grin. Elias's talking is still a bit stutter hear and there but all in all it was quit impressed for a child that young.