What?! ~chapter 16~

A/N
Okay so lots of sad things happening in this. Just to warn you guys. Enjoy!
Karma's P.o.v
Nagisa was soon rushed to hospital. I was worried about him the whole time. I had to get Kayano to look after Elias for us while I was with Nagisa. The paramedics allowed me to go in the ambulance with him. They put a whole load of things into Nagisa's arm and pluged him into different objects. A paramedic turned to me and asked a few things I couldn't quite hear her though because I was focused on the boy in front of me.

"Okay so Mr..."

"Akabane"

"Yes Mr Akabane, I need a few things first of, who's..."

"Nagisa"

"Okay, who's Nagisa to you?"

"Oh...he's my boyfriend"

I was really quite, I've never been so scared in my life. And I was frustrated, this woman was being so calm when my boyfriend was DYING! I dint realise it but I had started to shake and I only noticed when a hand was placed on my shoulder and I looked up to see the lady.

"It's okay, I promise...everything will be okay" she tried to smile, but I could tell. She wasn't confident in the words she just said.

"Clara I need help, please!" The other paramedic said rushing around the small area,

"Okay" she left me...I felt so, so alone.

In Karma's head:
Fast forward 15 years,
"Dad why are you crying?" Elias walked up to me while I sat on the sofa,

"I just- I-I can't" I was shaking again,

"It's okay" he smiled at me, it reminded me of him, his smile. "Do you want to go visit the grave?" He asked.

"Yeah t-that'd be n-nice" I said shaking and a few tears fell down my face until they became floods of tears.

Elias moves over to sit beside me and rubbed my back to comfort me, "dad look I found this" I looked over to see Elias holding a book, I recognised it as a book that I made of all the pictures of me and Nagisa before he...died.

I opened it at a random page and saw that it was the picture of me, him and Elias when we visited London. I kept looking through the picture book and saw pictures of when we went to the movies, a few secret pictures I took of Nagisa when I got him into a maids outfit and others of when we'd just hang out. Seeing all the pictures made my heart ache. It made the tears fall down my face a lot faster.

Back to the real world:
I did not want Elias growing up in a life without knowing Nagisa. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the paramedic who asked me the questions.
"Hay were almost there okay and we will do everything in our power to help him" she emphasised the word everything.

I could tell I had been crying because my face felt wet and stiff like the tears had dried.

For the last few minutes of the ride I held Nagisa's hand. It was cold and he looked nothing like the life filled boy I knew.

We arrived at the hospital and the paramedics rushed him into the hospital. I was still in shock so I didn't move but then a nice looking lady came out to the ambulance and took my hand and rubbed it in a motherly like way.
"Hay sweetie" she said in a soothing voice, it calmed my breathing just a bit. I didn't respond though.
"Listen I know this is a lot for you, yeah" I nodded, I couldn't live in a world without Nagisa, "Yeah I understand, I was close to losing my daughter when she was only 4" she smiled, "but this hospital managed to save her. That's why I decided to work here" she smiled again. Through her little talk I had calmed down a bit.