Nagisa's Valentines Punishment ~chapter 20~

Karma's P.o.v
It was Valentine's Day. To be honest I didn't see the point in it. It's kinda just a day to give someone chocolates. Nothing special really. When I walked into the class with Nagisa and Elias I could see Okajima flipping out because apparently he didn't get any chocolates. I didn't really pay any attention to him because it was useless. This morning Nagisa had made pancakes with chocolate to pour on top. Since Nagisa was an impress cook it tasted amazing! But I had to put that behind me because I saw Kayano trying to hide a box of chocolates under her table. I decided I'd walk up to her and ask her who it was for.
"Hay Kayano who the box of chocolates for?" I asked,

She seemed to jump a bit from me asking her the question. "Oh!! N-no one!"

"Oh really? Okay then" as I said that I pretended to turn around to leave and I caught her glancing over to...NAGISA!! MY-MY!!! NAGISA!!!! EXCUSE ME!!!?????

I pretended to walk back to my seat acting like I hadn't seen anything. That GIRL! I actually can't believe her. She thinks she can swoon my man?!

Time skip to after school,
Kanzaki said that she was hosting a baby play date so all the kids went home with her. While some of us went to go help with the play date, me and Nagisa agreed we'd like some time alone.

It had been about 5 minutes since the bell went and I was waiting outside for Nagisa. All day Kayano had been trying to give him the stupid chocolates, so in front of her I would kiss him, I'd ask him how much he loved me, I'd do all this stuff just to tell her to shove off!

I started to get a little worried because Nagisa still haven't come out of school and it had been 7 minutes. I decided instead of walking in like a normal human, I was going to peep through the window. So I snuck around the school and got to the window were I peered in. I saw Kayano giving Nagisa the ChOColAtEs! And she was trying to lean in to KISS him!!! I had to do something, because from what I could see is that Nagisa is completely clueless. I had to think fast then I had and idea.

I ran to go get a football that was lying around from one of the games we were playing earlier at lunch and launched it at the window. It bounced off of it perfectly distracting Nagisa. I ran up to the window grabbing the ball on the way. When I was right up at the glass I shouted through.
"Sorry Nagi~ I got a bit board waiting for you so I was playing and accidentally hit the window." I just gave a cheesy grin,

"Oh no, it's fine! I'm coming out anyway" he shouted back through,

I could see that Kayano gave me a glare. I gave one back saying 'he's mine! Back of bish!'

I went round to the entrance of the class and found Nagisa standing there waiting for me. I ran up to him and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers.

We walked home chatting about the day, different ways to kill our teacher, collage ideas, and other jizz jazz.

Once we reached the house I noticed Nagisa had the box of chocolates in his bag.
"Nagisa, can u see your bag?" He gave me a funny look but nodded,

I grabbed the chocolates and yeeted them to the other side of our street.
Nagisa looked at me and then the box of chocolates, then at me and back at the chocolates, and then again at me and then the chocolates.
"Karamaaaaa!" He said pouting,

"What~" I said smirking, it was time Nagisa got a punishment for accepting those chocolates.

"They were my chocol-" But I cut him of with a kiss,

"Let's move inside Na~gi~sa~" I said dragging out each syllable.

"Um...okay" He was way to innocent.......well time to change that!

We walked in as normal and then dumped our bags and shut the door. Then I spun around picking Nagisa up by the waist. He soon managed to catch on so he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. He nuzzled his face into my neck smiling.
"Nagisa you need punished" I said smirking,

He squeaked then tried to wriggle out of my grasp, but I wasn't letting go at anytime.
"Nu-uh Nagi~ you aren't getting out of this one" I smirked. Let's do this!

I carried Nagisa through to our room and dumped him on the bed after shutting the door. He just starred up at me as I straddled him.
"Nagisa~"

"Mmmm?"

"You wanna do this?"

"Sure~ why not" he smiled,

Karma's note for you UwU:
See you might be thinking...but that's not Nagisa! Well your right it's not the Nagisa you've seen but, he can be very different when put in this situation. He'll act like that's no tomorrow.
——————————-
I didn't even wait I connected our lips immediately. I knew Nagisa wasn't going to give entrance right away so I had to come up with something. I knew he want use to Thai stuff yet so I started to slip my hand up his thigh and with the other I lay it on his stomach rubbing it a bit. He gave a small squeak at both actions. I took that as my chance so I slipped my tongue into his mouth. We fought for dominance and I won. Leaving him completely helpless.

After a while I got a bit board of making out. I wanted more, so I moved from his mouth to his jaw moving back to his ear and nibbling the bottom. I then started to move down Nagisa's neck kissing all over it. I kept on going till he started to moan.
"Nagi~ d'you like that?" I purred in his ear,

"Mmmmm" He hummed his pleasure,

At that I started to suck and bit this bit leaving a hickey. I started to move around his neck leaving hickeys again.

Again after a while I got board so I undid the buttons on his over coat and took it of sliding my hand up his shirt. He was getting desperate, wanting to be touched. But he needed to say something first.
"Karmaaaa~ I-I mmmm!!"

"What am I called?"

"Huh?"

"Call me by my name"

Like a bolt of lightning struck him he smirked, "touch me daddy~"

I liked that, it sounded nice. Especially when it was Nagisa who was the one saying it.
"Your wish shall be granted" I putted in his ear, while unbuttoning his shirt,

When all the buttons where undone he practically ripped it of his body.
I started to lick up from his waist band. I kissed every inch that I could reach.......until.

The doorbell...

"Karma you'll need to get that"
And just like that the mood had dropped.

I just pouted upset. He laughed and kissed me then shoved me of the bed. "Go now"

And like that I went to the door, once opened I saw Kanzaki and Sugino with Elias.
"Oh! Thanks guys!"

"No problem" Kanzaki smiles handing a smirking Elias over to me...

They left and I shut the door to a Elias laughing a bit.
"What are you laughing about?" I asked,

"Oh I think I might have arrived at the wrong time" he smiled,

"Well you could- wait...how do you, uhhhhhh erm...."

"Oh you can fank auntie Rio for that" he smiled...Nakamura is so dead when I next see her.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
After I had put Elias down I went back though to our room.
"So Nagisa~ want to continue?"

A/N
Hay! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And I am very sorry that I have made Kayano a bit mean. But that'll change....I think😐 heh, anyway bye!!!😋