What to do when board ~chapter 13~

Karma's P.o.v
The things we were supposed to be doing were cancelled because of the weather. It was like really cold so we couldn't go and for our group well the sea life was closed for some reason, so that was just great. I opened the group chat to see what people were saying because my phone had been buzzing for ages and Nagisa was in the bathroom dealing with a dirty Elias.

Chat:
Megu: okay so since our trips for the day were canceled what are we going to do? 'cause I'm board!!!!

Isogai: we could just hang in someone's room

Terasaka: that's really boring

Fuwa: why don't we make it exciting by playing games

Kayano: I like that!

Megu: who's room will we go to though?

Maehara: NOT OURS!

Itona: not ours ether

Fuwa: girls? Anyone wanna lend a room?

Nakamura: na we cant

Okano: our room is really smol☹️ but! I wanna do the game thing!

Sugino: please don't come to ours😅

Yada: WELL WHO THEN!!??

Megu: Nagisa...

Nakamura: And...

Okano/Yada: Karma...

Maehara: um... guys?

Kayano: EVERYBODY MEET OUTSIDE THERE ROOM WITH GAMES AND SNACKS  IN 5 MINUTES STARTING...

Fuwa/Yada/Nakamura/Kayano: NOW!!!
Sent at 3:24pm

I looked up at the clock on my phone and curse the stupid time...it was 3:29pm, and knowing Kayano there will be a knock at the door in, 3...2...1

*knock knock*

...

*knock knock*

"Karma could you get that please?" It was Nagisa and he had no idea what was coming for him.

"Nagisa...there are crazy girls out there who have dragged all the boys with them, they are standing out there with snacks and board games... but~ I can let them in~"

He opened the bathroom door and peeked out "w-what?!"

"It's as I said~ I can open the door if you want~"

They waited in silence till,

*KNOCK KNOCK!!* "OPEN UP YOU SMOL BLUE POTATO AND HUGE RED DEVIL WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!!!!" Now that was a crazy Kayano...

"Um..." Nagisa just looked at me then at the door and back at me, "Nagisa~ I think you should answer the door I'm just going to be ya know in the bathroom finish cleaning Elias~" Nagisa turned to face me, with a look of horror while I got up walked to the bathroom door and smirked, "good luck Nagi~"

Once I was in the bathroom Elias looked up from the little bath he was sitting in and gave me a look that said 'I am really board' so laughed and bent down to play with him.
"Just stay in here a little longer because I've given you momma a handful of people who are board and mad" I laughed a bit but stop once I heard a voice on the other side of the door,