Heading home ~chapter 15~

Nagisa's P.o.v
I woke up quite early this morning because I was worried we'd forget something in the rush to get out. But the thing is when I say early I mean I got up at 4:00... and we leave at 11:00. I was just standing in the bathroom trying to wake up and not fall asleep right there.

It took me some time but I managed to wake myself up. I walked out of the bathroom and into our bedroom to find Elias asleep on Karma's chest.

"Heh I guess he fell asleep with me and Karma" I whispered while walking around our room,

After stumbling around and tripping over multiple objects I found my suitcase...that had nothing in it. So I slowly got up and pulled my suitcase over to the dresser to get the clothes out and pack them away. At the top of the pile were the clothes I wore more often like my green hoodie and blue top. Underneath were my jeans and shorts and a few other things. I packed them all up and then once I got to the bottom of the drawer I found some of Karma's stuff, so I picked it up and looked through it all. I found spices, handcuffs...?, one of his phones, sweets, and...a picture of us. It was the first day we had Elias. I didn't even notice Karma take it but it would be one I would cherish forever. I needed to put Karma's stuff away so I crawled over to his suitcase and shoved them in. His suitcase was a lot neater compared to mine, his stuff was all folded...mines was just stuffed in.

I had to pack Elias's stuff but when I walked over to his suitcase and opened it, everything was packed neatly like Karma's. I heard a small chuckle coming from the bed so I stood up from where I was crouched and saw Karma slouching against the headrest with Elias still snoozing against his chest.

"Nagisa, why are you up at 4:30 in the morning?" He asked in an exasperated tone.

"Well, I was a bit worried we would miss something so I um...yeah got up and started to pack things." I gave a small laugh trying not to wake Elias,

"Well why don't you come back to bed with me and Elias so that you won't be completely drained when we have to leave" he suggested smiling sleepily,

"Yeah, okay" I gave up it'd be ok I had Karma I'd be okay.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
That was me 6 hours ago when I thought I'd be okay,how wrong was I? Well if you haven't guessed already something happened, we were supposed to be at the airport but NOO!! We had to be still at the STUPID HOTEL! Because Karma while packing Elias stuff had managed to lose his favourite toy and the only other dummy we had for him. He was wailing in my arms while Karma searches the room up and down.

——————————— <( ・-・)>
Well yes now we are in the airport and rushing to our gate where our friends were waiting.

"COMMON HURRY UP!" I head a very familiar voice call.

"O...k..." I painted out as Karma slowed to a stop beside me.

"You! Are! LATE!!" Kayano said while poking me in the middle of the chest with ever word.

"I'm sorryyyyy" I whined movie to were we board.

"Well next time this happens we are NOT waiting for you!" She scolded,

"Butttt it's not my fault it's Karma's" I pouted huffing like a small child.

"Aww~ Nagi~ it wasn't really my fault~" Karma came up behind me and placed his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, it kinda was" I replied tired,

"Nope, if i remember correctly you put the things in your pocket to, and I quote 'make sure we don't run late in the morning'" he shrugged, "but you must have forgotten" he cooed.