The first morning ~chapter 3~

A/N
Ok so I really don't have anything to say apart from...ENJOY!😁

Nagisa's P.o.v
01:30:
I was just sleeping peacefully until I felt an uncomfortable nudge in my side. I tried to ignore it but it was really president, then it just stopped I was well and truly relieved until I felt a pair of soft and gentle lips on mine and well that definitely woke me from my slumber.
"Hay Nagi~ you up?"

"Mmmm not really...but yeah"

"Elias is crying, I think he wants momma" he said with a smirk though I couldn't see it in the dark I could practically hear it.

"Mmm nooo... why can't you?"

"Because I have been up with him 3 times already and when I tried to settle him right now he is just really no having any of it."

"So I have to go settle him?"

"Yup!"
When I got up and walked along the hall I could now hear the crying and it was heart breaking so I rushed a little to get along the hall, switching on a light in my way.
"Hiya Elias"

He just looked up sobbing loudly, his face was soaked with tears and that tore my heart completely, how could I just leave my little helpless child to cry?!
"Hay it's okay I promise" I said while walking over to him,
"You know what do you wanna come through and sleep with mommy and daddy?"
I got a little noise out of him and assumed that it was a 'yes'.

•—————————-•
Karma's P.o.v
In the morning:
"Ugh mmmm?" I started waking up but when I turned to see Nagisa I saw another little lump in the bed, at closer inspection it was little Elias and he look content but he was awake.
"Morning Elias how's your sleep?"
I got a little giggle in response.
"Wanna get up and grab some breakfast?" I said while sitting up and propping him against my stomach and his head facing up to me.
"Mmmmm ahh mm yahha" I got in response, which I laughed at his little attempts to talk were to cute.
"Alright little man lets get up"
So I got myself out of bed and made sure that Nagisa was alright but trying not to wake him, and that turned out very difficult when your trying not to wake him and the child latched onto you is, well yes it's difficult but I managed.
•////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\•
"Ok little guy I think that I'm going to have some pancakes and you can have milk...sound good to you?"

"Mmmmmnnnnm" he got out while chewing his little fist.

And I like literally turned away for like a second and I heard a noise behind me so I turned around and saw that Elias was out his seat and flopped on top of the table...with maple syrup on his hands and face. I ran over and grabbed the bottle out his hands and cleaned his hands and face with a clean cloth and seated him back into his high chair and walked back to my cooking station.

"Heh your so young and so innocent, kind of, please stay like that...I mean I can't help it if you want your dada to tech you how to be a proper assassin and beat up some bullies, but please stay like a little angel as long as you can" I said sending a gentle smile over my shoulder at him.

About 30 minutes later Nagisa walked in.
"Sounds like you guys are having fun" he said with a little smile and to be honest he wasn't wrong me and Elias were having a funny face competition, and I obviously won.
"Do you want some pancakes? I saved a few for you" I said getting up from my seat
Nagisa looked unfazed for a spilt second while he processed getting up and then he had a mix of worried and sad and sorry written all over his face.
"Um Nagi you ok?"