'I'm okay!' ~chapter 17~

A/N
Hay sorry about the last chapter😅 my friend nearly killed me thinking that I killed Nagisa...I'll never do that😁 enjoy this chapter!

Nagisa's P.o.v
I was kept in the hospital for weeks. After that whole situation that scared the living daylights out of all the doctors and nurses. Especially Karma, I feel bad. I didn't mean any of it. But I think Karma's just glad that I'm not dead and still with him. They weren't letting anyone visit me in case something happened again and they check on me like every 5 minutes, though they know that Karma will immediately press the button if something does happen. The only problem with not getting any visitors is that I'm not aloud to see Elias. Me and Karma both video called the class after a week of me being here and after that we'd video call Elias every night. I could tell that some night Karma had nightmares, because he'd jolt out of bed in a cold sweat and look over at me to make sure I was okay, then he'd lay back down and steady his breathing. This though, was one of the nights that it was a bad one. Karma had been crying like crazy, but I couldn't do anything because of all the wires attached to me. He was curled into a ball and sobbing. Soon like every other night he shot straight up holding were his heart is and whispering things to assure him that it was okay.

"Karma?" He looked over to me and sighed with relief.

"Nagisa, you'll never leave me"

"No, no Karma I won't. Heh we have a whole life to live and I'm going to live that whole life with you and Elias and maybe a few more will come along the way" I said with a smile and I reached my hand out which he took and I stocked it. It was the least I could do, and eventually he fell asleep smiling.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
A few week had eventually turned into months and as soon as the hospital was sure I was okay the dispatched me. I hadn't seen Elias properly in 4 moths.
"Agh! Has it actually been 4 months?" I questioned as Karma drove us back to our house. (A/N yeah Karma has a driving license...don't know how but yeah, LOGIC!)

"Yup"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Elias was 6 months old when I last saw him! That means that he's 10 month old!" I said in realisation.

"Oh yeah, heh that totally slipped my mind...because you were in it~" he said winking at me,

"Karma...is that a good thing?"

"Mmmm, I'm not sure Nagi~"

"Oh, be quite you!" I said annoyed but with a smile on my face to make it so he knew that I wasn't serious.

We soon arrived home and thanks goodness for that because I probably wouldn't be able to stand another minute in there. Karma had told me that Kayano had been looking after Elias but in our house? Yeah I didn't really understand but it made me happy to know that when we got home Elias would be there waiting.

I smiled, "finally were home" karma grabbed my hand intertwined our fingers, kissed my finger tips and then let go to get out the car.

"Yes Blueberry, we're home" he said with a genuine smile on his face again.

I got out the car and went to the boot to get the bags but Karma kept telling me that I couldn't take them, and eventually I gave in letting him take the bags.

"Um...yeah I don't have the keys on so we'll have to knock" Karma said looking guilty for losing the keys.

"It's fine" I smiled then went to knock. When I knocked I head the sound of small hands and knees rushing to the door.

"Elias you need to wait!" I heard come from the other side of the door, "I don't if it's them"

The door then opened and there sitting on the floor was my beautiful son looking for me and as soon as his eyes leaned on me his whole face lit up and me squealed a really happy noise and shuffled forward on his bum while doing his grabby things with his hands.
"MAMMA!!"

And as soon as he saw Karma standing behind me he did the same thing to him.
"DADDA!"

Karma dropped the bags (gently) and ran up to Elias, then scooped him up into a really big hug.
"Hay i've misses you!"

"I miss you too!" He squealed,

Me and Karma just looked at him then we turned to look at Kayano.
"What did you do to my baby Kayano?" Karma asked sternly,

"Nothing, nothing!" She put her hands up defensively, "when he thought you wouldn't come back he was pretty much broken. He wouldn't eat he'd never sleep and he'd make a wall between himself and the others. He wouldn't let any of us near him. He loves you guys so much" she smiled, "but after that call you guys did he seemed to come to his senses a bit and realised there might be a way that you'd come back. So he was becoming more like himself again. And again after the video calls you did in the evenings his spirits were raised, and at that point he really wanted to learn stuff like how to talk and walk. It's crazy how quickly he learned he keeps on saying, it's because when you guys come home he wanted to give a big welcome. But then those lessons turned into proper speech and Elias now knows quite a lot and he'll be able to hold a good conversation" she smiled at me, "I'm going to go back to Nakamura now, oh and welcome back Nagisa" And then she ran of.

...

...

"PLAY!!" Elias squealed,

"Haha so~ you've found your voice eh?"

"Yup!"

"Haha, well then let's all go play as a family, shall we?" I said walking up and shouting the door, but when I turned around to Karma I was squished. Only then I noticed that Karma had sandwiched Elias in between us.

I started laughing which Karma caught and eventually, Elias caught the giggles as well.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
We played for hours together. Laughing, talking, eating and just having a good time. It was really interesting hearing Elias talk on about all his own different opinions. Karma had started a tickling war and I felt like I was targeted because Elias and Karma were both pinning me down and tickling me. It was nice to be together again.

A/N
I am in tears I've just watched the episode were Nagisa kisses Kayano and I am not coping☹️ anyways hope you enjoyed! And I'll see you on Monday for another one!😋