The hospital ~chapter 29~

3rd person P.o.v
As the group who were going to the hospital arrived they were immediately taken to a room. The room had four beds so all the guys took one room while Kurahashi had gotten a room to herself. Jack was also in a secluded room because of the damage done to him.

The doctors and nurses got to work immediately, taking X-rays on any part that needed to be seen to. Jack was treated for the cuts, burns and other injuries that could be fatal because of how young he was. It took the doctors and nurses about 6 hours to check and clean everyone up but eventually they were now all sleeping in the beds all bandaged up.

Isogai and Maehara were really worried, they had no idea how they're re baby was doing and all they could do was lay in the bed helpless. Fortunately for them the nurses and doctors had gotten to Jack really quickly and helped close big cuts, bandage up smaller ones, cool the burns down, put his arm in a cast and taken care of his minor injuries. The one thing they were worried about though was the burn on Jack's right cheek, it was pretty much on top of his eye and that made them very worried because he could have a permanently damaged eye. To they're disappointment they were right he had permanently damaged his right eye causing him to go half blind.
"The poor kid," one nurse sighed looking in through the glass at Jack sleeping,

"Yeah I agree, to have gone through so much when so young is traumatising" the other nurse agreed,

"How are his parents doing?"

"There doing alright, the one, Isogai I think his name was, has got a few bad burn and multiple cuts all over his body, while Maehara got similar injuries only to be meet with a good few punches"

"Those poor kids, what actually happened?"

"I'm not sure we've not had time to ask them"

"What about the other two?"

"Oh the red head and bluenette?"

"Yeah"

"Well they aren't in awful shape. The red head can hold a very good fight on his own. But unfortunately for him he fractured his arm, he also obtained burns like the others two and cuts"

"That's absolutely awful" the nurse said pitying the kids,

"Yeah I agree, the bluenette has probably had it the worst out of all the teens. He got beaten up badly by being punched multiple time in the stomach and face. He also obtained burns, deep cuts, a twisted ankle and a broken arm. Some of the cuts might scar as well" the nurse sighed remembering what they had discovered of the kids,

The other nurse looked over at her showing complete horror. She had obviously heard of cases worse and terrible things happening to people all over the world, but it's that fact that these kids are so young and the doctors and nurse still don't know what had caused these injuries.

Back in the room Karma was slowly growing consciousness, blinking a few time before getting a good look around the room. He tried to prop himself Yup and when he put his hand down he winced in pain and gave a hug as he saw the bandaging around it. He lay back down and looked over at his boyfriend who was still sleeping. Karma reached his hand over the gap between there beds and grabbed Nagisa's and stroked it in a comforting manner.
"It's okay Nagi~ we'll be fine I promise" he whispered over to Nagisa.

Karma was a bit board just sitting around the hospital room lonely so he grabbed his phone and turned it on. As soon as the phone screen glare hit his face he jumped at all the messages from the class group chat and personal ones asking if the six were okay.

Group chat:
Kayano: ARE NAGISA KARMA ISOGAI MAEHARA JACK AND KURAHASHI OKAY!!!!!?
Delivered at 11:47

Nakamura: Kayano there not going to respond there going to hospital at the moment
Delivered at 11:49