"Get to know us"

Hey and welcome to this story sa1ntamv  and ChomChomV are putting together over the time.

We want to appreciate akrcos and inspectorlemoncosplay by writing this story. We think the world need more stories about them, so we came together and this happened.

We hope you enjoy our work.

Now let's go to the real info here, shall we?

~~~~~

Character: All the character will be introduced during the prologue and in the story.

Update schedule: We will update, whenever we have time. Just be patient and turn on the notifications. It'll be mostly everyday one chapter.

Thank you.

Questions/Comments: We would absolutely love it, if you would give us feedback, so we know how we can improve the story.
You can also always ask something about the story and we will most definitely answer.

How you can be a part of it: If we ask you, you can send ideas or requests for the story. So we can give you the chance to take part in the story process and hopefully bring some interesting plot into it.

Now I would like to introduce us:

Hey I'm Lea. I'm 16 years old and live in Germany. I'm always there if you have something to say or to ask and help you out or something like that. Just text us. My main acc is sa1ntamv .
There's also a AKrCos x Inspectorlemoncosplay ff waiting for ya to read it.

Hello guys. My name is Sina and I am 19 years old. I live in Germany too. If you need something let me know asap. You can read some other kind of fanfiction on my private account ChomChomV. See you here or there! Hope you enjoy every word of this story!!

~~~~~
I hope we could cover some of your questions for now and we will see us in the prologue.