Chapter 34

It's 3:26am as i start this
I want to know how long I need

3rd person

Silence. Amanda, John and Izzy waited patiently for Bryan to come out. John would contact his friends immediately and they would take care of the two guys protecting Liz. After a few minutes past, the door slowly opened, a bright light shining into the corridor and voices could be heard.
„Please...I did everything you wanted..." Liz's voice, cracked and low. It hurt to hear. Then the obnoxious voice of that bastard. „You still have to do some more things sweetheart. I won't let you go so easily. You promised me a child remember?" He grinned mischievously, lust and obsession filling his eyes. He was the devil!

„Finn, Jason! Keep an eye on her! I'll be back in 20 minutes." He said and grabbed his phone, from the table. He made his way outside, walking past Amanda, John and Izzy. Lucky that he didn't noticed them. The door closed and John got out his phone, texting his friends.

After a few minutes, muffled screams could be heard from the other side of the door. The door opened and Felix stepped out, waving to them. All three rushed inside and then Amanda's eyes laid on her loved one. It was a painful thing to see.

She was broken. Scars and scratches over her body. Sweat glistening on her almost completely exposed skin and forehead. Her eyes red. Her cheeks puffy and tears running down her face. Between her legs were red and purple bruises.
Amanda knew how she got them.

„We will go now! Thanks Jonnyboy!" Felix said and took one of the sleeping body's. „I told you not to call me that!" He shouted after them and then they were out. „Liz..." Amanda's voice broke. She ran towards her and cut the rope, bounding Liz's Hand and legs together. The rope left bruises. Liz was in shock. She couldn't breath. „A-Amanda...?" she whispered. Said woman, rounded the chair and stopped in front of Liz, staring her in the eyes.
„Shh..I'm here now." She helped Liz getting up and hugged her. Liz wasn't able to stand, so Amanda picked her up. Liz laid her arms around Amanda's neck and leaned into her shoulder, resting a bit. Only to be interrupted by that monster.

„Well well well. Who we have here. The bitch and her two little friends. Didn't I tell you to never come near her again?! That means punishment!" He quickly locked the door and they were trapped in the room. „Izzy? Could you please take Liz for me. I need to talk with someone and not in the friendly way." She said, looking Bryan dead in the eyes and taking out the Knife. „Oh you want to talk you little-„ He was interrupted by a quick cut through his shoulder. The knife was specially made to cut through bones. He flinched and took the metal rod of the table. The one that Amanda knew to well.
I'm
He swung it around, trying to hit Amanda. It worked. He hit her in the back of her head and she stumbled backwards, falling to the ground. Bryan walked towards her, dragging the metal rod behind him. The sound it made was terrible. Luckily John stepped in front of her, protecting her. He had a big sword, sharper than the knife. „Aww protecting your little girlfriend? Cute. But I need to finish my work now, so could you please step aside. Or shall I make you?!" Bryan said getting closer.
„Hah yeah try. I won't go down so easily." John said and swung his sword.

„Show me!" Bryan ran towards him, but John was quick enough to block with his sword and counter with a stab in Bryan's upper arm. He screamed in pain. The rod falling to the ground. But he wasn't giving up. He kicked John and he fell to the ground, next to Amanda.
„You're such a pain in the Ass! I should have killed you!" He slapped her. „Leave her you a-asshole!" Liz screamed. She was slowly getting better. She knew that Amanda would save her.

Amanda got up, grabbing Johns sword and stabbing Bryan in his leg. She slowly pulled it outside, increasing the pain by turning it.
He screamed, biting in his hand. It was too much for him to handle.
Amanda pulled the sword completely outside, blood covered the blade, dripping down and mixing with the stained blood on the floor.

Bryan fell down, curled up and holding his leg. The blood rushed outside and a puddle formed underneath him, painting his clothes in a deep shade of red.
The sword landed in the corner and Amanda ran towards Liz. She pulled her into a tight hug and sweared to herself to never let this happen again. „I'm so glad you're alright and not dead." She whispered and laid her forehead against Liz's.
„Me too. How'd you find me?" „Not important. Let us get out of here first." Liz nodded and Amanda picked her up. Izzy helped John and all four of them headed outside and to the car.

——————————————————————————————
So it's 04:02 now lmao