Chapter 21

3rd person

Amanda was already awake and packed her stuff together when Liz woke up and looked at her confused.
,,Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you? That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to pack everything so it wouldn't take long later." Amanda explained and zipped up her bag. "So you'll go today?" Liz asked and sat up, yawning and stretching.
"Yeah. I want to talk about this and I miss her." Amanda said and got up. "Well see you in the kitchen. Me and John made pancakes. I hope you like them." She said and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Liz got up and changed, after that she made her way to the kitchen, where the smell of caramel and chocolate greeted her. There were indeed pancakes on a plate. John and Amanda were eating and watching something. "Good Morning." Liz yawned and sat down next to them on the couch. ,,Good Morning, Love." John joked and Amanda almost spit out her tea. ,,Wait! You two are together?! I didn't know!" She said and both John and Liz started to laugh loudly. "No. Don't worry. That's just an insider. We call each other love or sweetheart or things like that." John said and then looked at Amanda. ,,Oh okay." Good to know. Amanda thought and smiled.

They ate their food and watched an old Disney movie, just because Amanda was planning on bringing back some old childhood characters she loved so that was perfect to get inspired.
Eventually the movie finished and John took all their plates to the sink and cleaned the dishes.
While Liz was signing her prints again, Amanda was getting ready to head out to her girlfriend.

,,I'll drive you, since Izzy took your car." Liz said and got up. ,,John could you pack the other prints up. I'll be back in an hour or so." Liz shouted as they walked out the door and into Liz's car. ,,You have everything you need?" Liz asked and Amanda nodded.
Liz started the car and they drove to Izzy and Amanda's house, a few kilometers down the road.

When they parked, Amanda got a bit nervous. Liz must have noticed and patted Amanda's shoulder. ,,You got that. Just text me if you fight again." She said and Amanda smiled. ,,Thank you for the past days. You're a very good friend." ,,I just return the compliment. Now go get her and text me how it went." Liz said and Amanda got out. She picked up her stuff and walked to their front door. Liz was already driving away again. So Amanda was left alone with her girlfriend.
She took out her key and slowly opened the door, stepping inside and closing the door behind her. She placed her luggage aside and tossed her shoes to the side. She made her way into the living room, where she saw Izzy, laying on the couch sleeping.

Amanda walked around the couch and stopped in front of her girlfriend. "Guess I have to wake you." She whispered and kissed Izzy on her forehead. "Wake up sleeping beauty. I'm back home." She said, her voice deep and slow. Izzy's eyes slowly opened and she looked at Amanda. "Am'? Your back home already." She mumbled. Amanda nodded and caressed Izzy's cheeks. "Get up and we can talk." She said and Izzy did as told.

They both sat down comfortable and looked at each other. ,,So I guess I have to start.
I am really sorry for my behavior and the slap Am'. I am sorry and I should allow you the things you want to do. Or no, not allow, you are free to do whatever you want to, but I was just so jealous of Liz. She is my bestfriend and you and her were so close even though you don't know each other so well. I was just afraid of losing you to her. And the slap.. I don't ever want to speak about that. It is not even apologizeable. Am.. I really do love you! I miss the way you used to touch me, speak to me and give me attention. You gave it all to Liz and I was just so.. I don't know. I don't want you to break up with me because I was acting like a child not getting the candy it wants.", Izzy looked down and tears ran down her cheeks.

Amanda was ready to answer with a heavy heart.

____________________________

Well..