Chapter 8

3rd person

"It's just a photoshoot Izzy. We won't kiss or something like that. What do you think about me. I know Liz almost two days. No offense Liz, but I don't kiss people that I don't know well enough." Amanda said, a sad but encouraging smile on her face.
So she thinks just like me. Good! Liz thought and turned her gaze to them. "Still. I don't want you to do that." Izzy snapped. She felt jealousy. Izzy and Amanda never did a photoshoot. So it was only natural to feel jealous. The girlfriend you had for over a year and you never made a photoshoot with her, suddenly makes one with your best friend and they know each other for less then two days.

"Izzy!" John raised his voice. He came over to Amanda's booth and stopped right in front of Izzy.
She looked up, since she was smaller than him.
"They were invited to do a photoshoot and you as a supportive girlfriend should let them do that." He said staring her dead in the eye. He was very intimidating. Izzy broke under him, gave up and just nodded slightly. "Wasn't that hard now, was it?" He joked and Izzy shook her head. Somethings wrong.
Sure Izzy was shy, but the way she just acted was never seen on her before.
Then John and Liz got back to their booth and they to Amanda's.

It was hard to ignore Izzy's glare on Liz and the atmosphere in generell wasn't the best as it was in the morning, just between the three of them. Izzy was somehow turning everything bad at the moment.
Liz has this weird feeling in her. A feeling, she didn't know she could have.
Jealousy? Anger? No it had to be something that she didn't had before.
She felt comfortable around Amanda, but when Izzy appeared, it seemed to fade into jealousy.

"Liz concentrate." John said teasingly. They both had an insider. Liz snapped back out of her trance of emotions and looked at John. "Yes sorry. I was just thinking about something." She explained and got back to her fans. Signing stuff again. But her mind wouldn't let Amanda out of it. The whole time she thought about her and the photoshooting, they would have in only two hours. Why is Izzy such a brat now? She thought and let her gaze drift over to her brown-blonde cosplay friend.
Then a pair of grey-blue eyes locked with brown ones. Izzy stood in front of Liz. Her expression said something like 'stop looking at my girlfriend or I'll kill you asap'. "What?" Izzy snapped and frowned.
"Nothing can't I look around?" Liz said and looked back. Wow. She's a dickhead. Liz thought.

They did the same thing the whole time and eventually the photoshooting came near. Liz already packed her stuff together, John helping her.
Amanda on the other had was always somehow distracted by Izzy. But she put it all together and the rest was packed by John. Izzy got nervous. She didn't knew what they would do or how far they would go with the pics. She didn't want Liz to take her Amanda away.

"Amanda are you coming? We have to go." Liz said calm and Amanda was walking past her girlfriend. John and Izzy quietly followed them behind.
They arrived at the scenery and were greeted by the photographer. ,,Thank you for your time. I will pay you right after for this. You have to sign something for me for a few rights.", he then further explained the contract to them. The photographer was named Ian and he wanted to post a picture on his instagram for commercial interests. Amanda and Liz agreed to that and signed. As for their time they will be receiving 50 dollars each. Liz wanted to deny that but Ian said that it was a pleasure so they accepted.

,,Please get in the position shown on my laptop.", they just had to stare into each others eyes and lean in a bit, hands like they were going to touch the hands of another.
,,Ready? 3,2,1!", he clicked the camera and as soon as he was finished they parted away from each other. Izzy was furious. John could held her back a bit, but after a few other poses she took her girlfriend aside.
,,We have to talk about this!"

____________________________________

Oh Izzy.. why are you so jealous.. it's just about some photos, isn't it?