Chapter 14

Liz

Was I really ready to tell this. Tell it Amanda? I haven't even told Izzy. Well she haven't told me about Amanda, but still. That's another story we're talking about. He was something I had to deal with alone and it wasn't a piece of cake.
But somehow I felt like I needed to tell her. I needed to open to her. I wanted that.
I cleared my throat and began to talk.
„Bryan is my ex boyfriend. He's a stalker and....he found me somehow. I saw him, walking into the room, putting this letter on my bed and walking out again." I said, not looking her into the eyes. I would see her compassion and I just would get sad again.
"How did you saw him and he didn't saw you?" She asked carefully, not trying to press or something.
"Well I was about to scare you, so I hid behind the door, but you were talking to that fan, so I waited and then he came in."I finished and my breath hitched. Why was I so nervous to tell her, but at the same time I wanted to open up. She came closer and caressed my arm with her soft hand. "I'm here for you. You're scared now right?" She asked. Yeah I was scared. Scared that he would do the things he's done to me again, but worse. She laid two fingers under my chin and held it up a bit, so that we could hold the eye contact. ,,Listen, if you need me, you can always come to me or talk to me. I will be there for you. You don't have to be scared as long as I am your friend!", she smiled and let go of me. This gave me a bit strenght back and I was getting a bit more chill.

It knocked on the door. Amanda got up and got to the door. As she opened it, I saw a very shocked John. ,,Liz I am so sorry. I didn't know he would come back. I am so sorry for letting you alone.", he ran up to my bed, sat down and just looked at me ,,Are you ok now?", I took his hand. ,,John, you don't have to be sorry. First it is not your fault and second Amanda was there, found me and cared for me.", he looked over to her. ,,Thanks Amanda for saving my bestfriend!", his voice was really unsteady and I think he must be scared for me. It's sweet and that's why I love him as my best friend.
Then just a minute after, a second person came in. Izzy. She looked worried, sad and I think somehow confused. Her eyes never left the ground. She just..walked in and stood there. Silent for a few seconds, then she eventually spoke up. "Liz, Amanda...I....I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking. I was or maybe I should say I am jealous. And I also didn't respect my girlfriends decisions. She wanted that and I had no right to I was just so scared that you guys have more fun without me and I'm sorry. And. Liz, I don't expect you to forgive me, but I am truly sorry about not telling you sooner about Amanda. I was just thinking telling you in person was better and when I was about to tell you, this man interrupted. I just hope you can forgive me at some point and that we can be at least friends again." Her voice cracked a bit as she got to the end. I could see how her eyes started to glisten and a single tear ran down her cheeks. Amanda got up from her spot and jumped on Izzy.
"It's okay, love. I should have told you sooner. Please don't cry." She hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.
Why does it feel so wrong seeing them close like that? Why does it hurt so much? I want to be hugged and kissed.
I still don't forgive her though.

Izzy and Amanda eventually parted and came back to my bed. Well Amanda was. Izzy stood still at the wall, leaning slightly against it.
I was trying to sat up, but was pushed down by Amanda again. She leaned over me, my wrists in her hands, pinning me to the bed.
"No! No you don't! You need to rest. You just passed out on me." She said and slowly let go of me. "But the con-" she shushed me with her hand to my mouth. "No buts! We're not going. You need rest and someone who looks after you. So I'm staying." She smiled and cocked her head to the side. "But Am' what is about the contest?" Izzy said worried. Her expression turned once again into a slight frown. Seriously? Again?
"Iz' really? She passed out and I'm not that worried about that contest. Liz is my friend, of course I'll be there for her and stay here to make sure she's okay."

—————————————————————————————————
Izzy? What's wrong?