Chapter 19

3rd person

Liz showed Amanda around the house and after that they just watched a movie together and eventually went to Starbucks for a quick coffee.

Liz offered Amanda to have her bed, but Amanda argued and they came to the conclusion that they would share the bed, just like they did in the hospital, since both of them could sleep better like this. Amanda cuddled with Liz again and they soon drifted away.

~~~

The next day, John woke up before them and decided to make breakfast. Eggs and bacon with some pancakes and Johns homemade godlike coffee. He placed the plates on a tablet and bought it to the bedroom, where Liz and Amanda were still asleep and body's pressed together.
Why didn't I expect that? John asked himself and placed down the plates on the nightstand. He walked around the bed to the side were Liz was laying peacefully. He touched her shoulder and slowly shaked her awake. „Liz. You need to wake up. I made you two some breakfast." he whispered and Liz slowly opened her eyes. The bright sun was hidden behind the dark curtains, but John know just how to deal with that. He walked over to the window and opened the curtains as wide as possible, letting in the deadly brightness of the sunrise.

Liz squirmed and pulled the cover over her face. It was surprising, that Amanda didn't woke up by that.
„I will wake her up." Liz giggled and looked at Amanda. She looks so peaceful. Liz thought, but did as she said. She poked Amanda's side and shaked her awake, too. Amanda's eyes fluttered open and her deep-blue hazy eyes met Liz's grey-blue ones.
„Morning, Love." Liz joked and Amanda hummed in response. „What time is it?" She asked and rubbed her eyes, trying to get away that sleepiness in her eyes.

Liz looked on her phone. "It's 9 o' clock. Time to wake up and eat breakfast." She answered and sat up straight. Amanda yawned and did the same. "So John. What did you make?" Liz asked and looked over to the nightstand. Her eyes lit up and she immediately reached for the plates.
"You made this? We haven't had your coffee in like forever." She smiled and handed Amanda hr plate and her coffee. "Taste it. It's amazing." Liz took a sip from her coffee and her face turned a deep shade of red.

Amanda tried hers and she was overwhelmed with the taste and warmth. "That is the best coffee I had in years." She smiled and placed it down beside her.
"I'll let you eat and come back later. We have some things to do, remember Liz? Even though Amanda is here, this need to be done." John said and left the room after he saw, that liz nodded in agreement.

The door closed and they were left alone with their breakfast. Liz and Amanda started to eat and somehow Amanda wanted to know what they had to do so she asked. "What are the things John was talking about?"
Liz looked at her. "Oh, it's just patreon stuff we I have to sign and pack up to send them out. Don't worry you can do whatever you want while you wait and after that we can watch a movie or go to Starbucks." Liz said and turned her gaze back to her food. "Maybe I can help. With packing the things up I mean?" ,,You really don't have to." ,,But I want to. You did so much for me, then I can help you with that stuff." Amanda smiled and started to eat the rest of her pancakes. ,,Fine but don't tell me, that it's to much later." Liz joked and soon they finished eating.

After that they got up and changed, back to back. An agreement they made, even though their both girls, they just knew each other for less than a week and privacy is an important topic.
They headed out to the kitchen, put the plates and cups in the dishwasher and made their way to the living room, where John was already sorting the metallic prints. ,,Good you're Here. I have almost everything sorted. You can start signing those." He pointed at the stack of Bakugo prints. ,,Those are amazing. The photographer knew what to do." Amanda mumbled to herself, but was heard anyway. ,,Thank you. Actually John took those." Liz said and sat down next to said person. She grabbed a few of the prints and a pen, then she started to sign a few of those and put the signed ones to the side, for John to pack them up. Amanda joined her. ,,I help pack them up." She said and grabbed a few envelopes and the prints Liz already signed.

They did that for at least 2 hours until they got tired of it and decided to take a break and go for a smoothie by Smoothie King.
They all got into the car and drove there only to met a person who Liz was most afraid of with someone she hadn't thought of would be with them.

———————————————————————————-
Who will they meet and who's with the person?