Chapter 23

3rd person

Liz, Amanda, John and Izzy met up later at the airport and they all greeted each other. Liz and Izzy just said Hi instead of their usual hug, but could you blame them? Liz was still kinda mad and Izzy never really apologized properly. They got on the airplane and flight to NY for the party. It was in a private house and they even got a room on their own in it. Ok, two of them had to share one but it wasn't a problem for them.
As they finally landed, their cheuffeur was already there and greeted them with a sign reading Mrs. Amanda K. and friends.

After they got into the big car, they drove around an hour to the estate of the manager.
,,Wow!", John pressed out and looked amazed trough the dark windows of the car. The cheuffeur parked in front of the really impressiv enrty to the villa or should we say castle? It was a big house with even two or three smaller houses in the garden. Supposed to be a cinema, spa and fun area, what they got from the cheuffeur after they asked.

They got out of the car and were greeted by the manager. ,,Hello! It is a pleasure to have you all here! I am Finnegan Smith, but please call me Finn. Welcome to the party and my estate. I will be in my work room and prepair some documents with photographers for todays evening if you have any questions come to the second floor, third door on the left. As long as you are here you can do whatever you want. Here is Sellin. She will bring you to your rooms. It could be possible that you met other guests in my house. They are also participans of the party and the other VIPs. Feel free to connect with them. All others will come later to the party but don't stay here. So, enough informations for now. See you around". he left with a smile and got trough the big door.

Amanda, Izzy, Liz and John were shocked and had open mouths. ,,Please, follow me. Your baggage is already up in your room.", they did as said and the entrance hall looked more than esthetic. In the middle was the stairway to the first and second floor on the main building. There were also two big doors on the left and across them on the right. It was decorated in silver and some little details. They followed Sellin to the first floor and walked along the red carpet. Sellin stayed still and opened the door. ,,Here is the first room.", Amand and Izzy stepped in. Liz looked a bit sad behind them, tilted their head to the other side and just looked out of the window. ,,So and here is yours.", Sellin opened another door next to Amandas and Izzys. Liz and John stepped in. There was a big bed, a carpet in front of the bed, a fire place under the TV and over it a LED TV. Next to the bed was a wardrobe and a nightstand with a lamp. On the other side of the bed the same. ,,You can sleep on the door side. You know why!", Liz laughed and got to the baggage to get their stuff in the bath room. The bath was also luxurious and decorated with green plants and black details.

John packed out his superman cosplay and Liz her todoroki cosplay. ,,You have to lay down in these beds. It feels like a cloud!", John tossed himself on the bed and Liz joined him. ,,Yeah! It must be so cool to live here but it has to be so expensive."
It knocked on the door and Liz opened. Amanda and Izzy were behind the door and came in. ,,Wow! Yours look exactly like ours. It is so amazing, isn't it?", Izzy said and talked with John about the magnificent decoration.
,,Should we walk around in the house and the garden, Liz?", Amanda asked and earned a glance from her girlfriend. ,,Yes! I am excited to see what it holds!", before they headed out of the room Amanda kissed her girlfriend passionatly. Liz had to look away because she felt not comfortable seeing them like this. John instead awwed in pose.
,,Can we start?", asked Liz quietly and they got around the house together while John and Izzy spoke about decorations and cosplay details.
___________________________________________________________________

Let's party people! ->