Chapter 24

Liz

It was 8.10 p.m. and we had dinner together with Finn and the other cosplayer. The other cosplayer were also very well known like us. For example mishkali or jenevievedevereauxcosplay. We shared a talk together and then got to our rooms for our cosplays. I showerd and got into Todoroki. My head spinned around Amanda and Izzy and their couple cosplay. Normally, it shouldn't bother me but it did. I didn't even know why. John and I helped us with our make up and contact lenses because this was a little rough alone. We took some pictures and got out and knocked on Amandas and Izzys door.
You could hear them laugh and I patiently waited for them to come out. After a few moments Izzy opened the door and you could say, they started drinking before the party. Amanda came behind Izzy and I just starred at her. Her Bakugou was so good. She was absolutly good looking. ,,Hey!", she laughed at us and I turned away with a smile.

We got into the big party room in the first floor It was 10.35 p.m. and there were so many people in cosplays. ,,Ok come one!", Amanda pulled me and the others to the bar and got us something to drink. The music was very good. Right know was Tonight-Enrique I. playing. I really felt that and with time I drunk more and more. We all were on the dance floor moving to the sound of the music. There were so many people that we got very close together and our bodies collided often. Amanda and I danced very close sometimes but at the same time she and Izzy started to kiss wild.

I let them alone to go to the toilette and I run into Nicole there. ,,Hey my friend!", she hugged me. ,,Long time no see.", I could smell the alcohol and grinned. ,,Do you want to play a game with us?", I was absolutly down for that. ,,Yeah!", behind me a familiar voice joined. ,,Hell yeah I am in too!", Amanda laid one arm around me, whispering in my ear with a raspy voice ,,Or are you afraid of what will happen?", she kissed my ear. I am glad, that Izzy wasn't there. ,,Me? You better whatch out Bakugou!", I tried to laugh and pushed her away. ,,Great then let us go!", we followed Nicole and John and Izzy joined us too.
Together with some other friends of us we played 7 minutes in heaven.
,,Where is the bottle?", someone asked and I drank out the rest of a bottle with cherry liquor.
,,Here it is!", across from me was Amanda watching me closly and in her arm was Izzy. Gladly, she didn't noticed it, because she was deep in conversation with John.

,,Who is gonna be the first one.", they spinned the bottle. A few rounds passed and John was once away with another cosplayer. I giggled and laughed. We drank more and my sight wasn't this clear anymore ,,So this time it's gonna be John...and..", they spinned and it ended up being.. ,,Izzy.". I nearly spit out my drink. Izzy looked up. She was fully drunk and smiled. ,,Challenge accepted.", she passionatly kissed Amanda one last time and left with John.

While they were away me and Amanda shared a drink she mixed and as she was drinking she watched me again. As she licked her lips, she winked at me and I felt myself blushing very hard.
They came back and giggled, Izzy with messed up hair and John with a hickey on his neck. Amanda didn't think of anything. I mean it was just a game, wasn't it?
They spinned the bottle again and this time the bottle stopped at me and then at..Amanda. She got up and looked over to me. ,, What a pleasure.", she reached out for my hand and as I stood up, grabbed it and got with her. I felt Izzys stare in my neck but Amanda laid her arm around me. ,,Are you afraid Liz?", she kissed my neck as we got up the stairs and into my and Johns room. ,,Not at all. What do you think?", I grinned and she closed the door and locked it. ,,I am bakugou and I can do bad things to you. I mean very bad things. You know my fire.,", she pushed me on the bed. ,,Yeah. You are hot.", I pulled her with me and then it happened. She laid over me, giving me a deep stare and kissed me with desire. I kissed her back. It was the best feeling ever. I wanted to touch her, but she pinned my hands over my head.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, a kiss. ->