Chapter 3

Liz

The man cleared his throat and began to talk.
„You must be AkrCos, Inspectorlemoncosplay, Izocosplay and John, right? Please follow me."
We followed the man and were soon at our positions begin the curtain. Well me and Amanda were. Izzy was only here, because, I don't even know why and John was there because I invited him.
So we stayed back and me and Amanda standed next to another on the stage, waiting for the curtain to slide away.

Eventually a voice could be heard. It came from the front of the curtain. The part of the stage that wasn't hidden. He announced what this event was and what was planned. ,, And now, because you have waited for so long, here are our amazing cosplayers!", the curtain slid away and we were exposed in order. We paitently waited for our names, so that we could do a little pose at the end. The man announced the others and I watched them closley. They were all so good. It is even more incredible, that I have the chance of living such a life with a little bit of fame as the stars do with even more fame.
,, And here for your pleasure is.. Inspectorlemoncosplay!", I stepped two feets in front of the audience and posed like a rockstar. I thought it would be pretty cool to not only do the "cosplayer poses" but also something funny. The audience laughed and applauded, followed with some screams. ,, Thanks for this wonderful star pose. Keep rocking Deku!"

Right after me it was Amandas turn. ,,Even the tallest women with proudly 6,2 feet made it here. Only for you.. here is AKrCos!". Like me she stepped a bit in front on stage. She has done nothing but a wink and a bow. It was crowned with screams that were getting louder and louder as she smiled. Never have I seen such an impact on people like she had on them. Slightly amazing.
As the "Show" ended, we gathered together with the others again. We decided to go around and look at the booths before we reach out to ours.
My Phone was ringing.

I had received a message from Taylor. He will meet us at around 2 p.m. at our booth and hands us our photos over. ,,Hey John! Look!" I handed him my phone and he read it fast. ,,Ok so let us go now. We have a Q&A in the evening at 6 p.m. as well. So we should keep going." I agreed and shared the news with the others. It wasn't a big problem because Izzy was already on board for the movie later on and Amanda said, that she will join her later. Amanda had her own booth a few steps apart of ours.
As we got around we bought a few things and I found some new asseccoirs for my cosplays. Around one hour passed and our ways have parted at the point were I wanted to take some photos with a dog and they didn't noticed that I kneeled down. So John and I were alone. We walked down the way trough the many people.
,, Are you Liz?", I turned around and heard a scream. In front of me was a little girl in a spiderman cosplay. ,, Yes I am. And you?", she was so cute. ,,I am your biggest fan. But my name is Loona. Can I take a picture with you?", she asked histerically. ,,Calm down spiderman, so that we can try to take a pic before we need to save the world.", I lowered my voice and she laughed. We took a few pictures, I hugged her at the end and we went in our direction.

,,Over there is our booth John! Let's get there quick. There are already some people waiting.", as fast as we could we got to our booth, sat down and begun to take pictures, speaking with fans and gave them huggs or autographs.
Punctually at 2 p.m. Taylor was waving his hand to us. ,,Hello guys! How is it? How have you been? I have your photos here and some snacks for you. I thought John would eat you if he is hungry so I wanted to prevent that.", he laughed and gave us the bags of photos and some convience paper bag with snacks in it. ,,Thanks man! I wouldn't eat my Lizzy.", John joked around but he knew I hated this name. ,,Love you too, John.", I said ironically. I took out the photos, posters and the new pens in silver and gold for signing it. He also gave me my ordered merch. I ordered keyrings, pens, notepads and t-shirts from him. It was a suprise for John but he smiled and showed me a thumbs up. It would bring a bit more money and I treated my fans and his fans right.

It coulnd't be a better start into the con-weekend.

___________________________________________________________________________

What will happen next? Find it out in the next chapter ->