Chapter 13

3rd person

They ate their food and finished quick, since they still had to get ready for the con. They put away the plates and the dishes they had and got back to the room.
Liz disappeared behind the door. She wanted to scare Amanda. Because she was currently talking to a fan they met outside of their room, passing by. Then Liz heard footsteps and assumed it would be Amanda, but instead it was someone completely different.

The person walked into the room, not noticing that Liz was in there behind the door. He looked around to make sure no one was there. And then he took out a small piece of paper, laid it down on the bed and left the room as quick as possible. The whole time, Liz's heart had stopped beating. She was breathless and in shock. The person was her stalker ex boyfriend. The guy she was scared of the most. He had done terrible things to her. Thing you don't wanted to say out loud. How did he find her? Why was he there? Why wasn't he in prison anymore? Too many questions and the answers to them were on that small paper she picked up and opened it after coming out from behind the door.
Her eyes locked on the name of that person. Bryan.

She read the following lines and her eyes started to tear up. Tears falling down her cheeks and on that paper.

Hey Liz. Long time no see, huh?
Well I found you now and we can be together again, just like the 3 years ago. You and me together forever. How does that sound? If you don't agree to it, then we'll have a little talk. You and me. And then you'll be mine again. I won't let you leave me again, Liz! I will find you and make you mine.
I love you Liz.
Kisses, Bryan.

Liz couldn't breath. Her eyes red and her cheeks puffy. She fell into the ground, her knees hitting the floor and her arms fell on her lap. The paper slowly folded in her right hand. She was shaking and her mind went black for a second, but helpfully Amanda came into the room and ran towards Liz.
„Liz! Liz, what is wrong? Please answer me!" she screamed and picked her up. She laid her on the bed. Liz wasn't answering. She had passed out.
Amanda searched for her phone. She found it and immediately called an ambulance. After that was done she grabbed Liz's phone and tried to unlock it with Liz's finger. She looked for johns number and called him.

„Hey Liz. What's up?"
„John it's important! Liz passed out. She doesn't answer me and I called an ambulance. I don't know what's wrong with her."
"Wait there. Me and Izzy are coming over."
"Ok. See you soon."

John hang up and Amanda tossed the phone to the side.
"Liz...what is wrong?" Amanda whispered and sat down beside Liz on the edge of the bed. Her eyes scanned her body. Her breast wasn't moving evenly. Her breath was unequally and sometimes her arms twitched. Amanda tossed the blanket over her and waited patiently for John to arrive. 6 minutes later, the ambulance was there. Two people carried Liz into the ambulance and Amanda was allowed to drive with them. She saved the number from John earlier and texted him, that they would be in the hospital and that they should be heading there instead of the hotel.

They were there pretty quick and the team brought Liz to the doctors room. On the way there, they already got Liz an oxygen supply and she was awake again, still unconscious and hazy, but she was awake.
When they were in the room, the doctor told Amanda to sit down and wait while he checked Liz. It was nothing wrong with her, she just had to drink way more than usual. Liz didn't told them about the guy nor mentioned the piece of paper, what was in her pocket.

After the doctor was done and Liz was in a room for herself, with Amanda of course, she slowly pulled out the paper and showed it so Amanda would notice. Luckily she did and grabbed it, folded it out and read it. Her eyes on shock and she wasn't believing what she read.
„Liz? What does that mean? Who is this ‚Bryan and why is he saying that he's following you everywhere?" she asked confused, looking at he paper.
Liz blinked and cleared her dry throat. Then she began to talk.

————————————————————————————————————
The stalking ex boyfriend huh? We'll read what happens and why Liz passed out.