Chapter 35

3rd person

They got into the car, leaving the weapons behind and changed into casual clothes. Just in case.
Amanda gave Liz something to wear, since she was almost completely naked.

The drove to the hotel again and checked out. Then they made their way back to their own homes. Liz was sleeping on Amanda's lap the whole drive, since she was so exhausted she passed out the second they were in the car. Amanda, still fighting with a terrible headache, caressed Liz's shoulder, fondling her head. Her angel deserved the rest, but so did she.

Eventually they arrived at Liz's house and they got inside. Amanda laid Liz down. John and Izzy made something to eat for everyone in the kitchen. Amanda laid down next to Liz and pulled her closer.
„I swear to god, this will never happen again!" Amanda whispered, she didn't want to wake Liz. „It won't..because I have you now." Liz answered and looked at Amanda. Grey-blue eyes locking with deep-blue ones. There was it again. The galaxy and the stars Amanda lost herself in every time. Her angel was safe. They made it.
Amanda was relieved and leaned in for a kiss. Their eyes closed and their lips locked. A mixture of salty tears and all emotions they ever felt. The sadness and happiness colliding and forming a firework of feelings.

A knock on the bedroom door interrupted their moment of happiness and Amanda got up. Izzy brought Liz's favorite foot. Ramen. Made after the recipe of her mother.
„Thank you. Both of you! I'm so grateful that we're still friends. I could have never saved her if you two haven't had helped me. Thank you so much." Amanda said as she took the bowls. „No problem. Even though we had our fights, we're still there for one another." John said and smiled. Izzy smiled too. „Yeah..I'm still sorry, but i'm glad we're over that." She said.
„Totally." They started to laugh. Just like the good old times.

„Excuse me but i'm hungry." Liz said and sat up. Every one looked at her. „You're always hungry, love." Amanda said and brought the bowls to Liz.
„We will go now. It you need anything, call us.",John said and they went away.

Amanda sat down next to her love and they peacefully ate their Ramen. „So what'll happen to Bryan now?" Liz asked, slurping her noodles.
„Well I left a note, where everything is noted what he has done. To me, to you, to everyone. I called the police on the way home. I told them everything too. So I assume he will go into jail. And that for a very long time." Amanda said. "I'm just glad you're safe.." She whispered, turning to Liz and laying one hand on her tight. "Yes. Me too. Thanks to you, John and Izzy." Liz replied, taking Amanda's Hand and caressing the backside with her thumb.

„I would do anything for you, love. Now let's eat and rest. My head still hurts pretty bad and you need rest as well. I don't want to know what he's done to you." Amanda said and they finished their food.
Liz put the bowls aside on the nightstand.
„Come here now." Amanda said and pulled Liz close to her chest. They were finally together again.
Their scents mixing together and inviting each other to cuddled up more. Liz's head laid on Amanda's shoulder, her arms around her and their legs intertwined.
„I've missed you, Amanda." ,,I missed you too, Babycakes." Amanda kissed Liz passionately and both let their emotions flew into the kiss.
„I wish that we will never see him again." ,,Me too. Now let us rest my little tiger."

Both got more comfortable and slowly drifted away, dreaming about their loved one.

~~~

In the Next Morning, Amanda woke up, slowly opening her eyes. She scanned the room. Liz wasn't in bed with her. But she was sure she was with her last night.
Liz's bedside was still warm. So she had to be there, right?
Amanda sat up. Where could Liz be? Then she heated a sound that sounded like a plate and glasses.

She quickly changed and got into the kitchen. The smell of sugar and caramel coffee greeting her and inviting her to go further. Her eyes landed on Liz.
She was making breakfast.

„Good Morning, Love." Liz greeted and turned the pancake. „Morning. What are you doing here?"Amanda asked standing behind Liz and kissing her neck. „Making breakfast, silly." „But you should rest." „Nah it's fine. I'm feeling much better. I wanted to thank you for saving me." Liz turned around, her hands hanging around Amanda's neck and Amanda's hand landing on Liz's waist.
They leaned in for a kiss. „You could have thanked me when you would have stayed in bed and get your rest." Amanda said in between small kisses and pulled away.
„No. Also I was hungry to be honest." Liz smiled and Amanda just couldn't get mad at her.

——————————————————————————————-

What a paradise. Will it stay like this?