Chapter 26

Amanda

Liz was serious. It had to be something real big.
She cleared her throat and eventually began to talk.
„As I left yesterday, I walked to my and Johns room. I opened the door and saw him with someone." she began. Now I was curious. Who is that someone? And why is that so special to tell me?

She looked at me with fond eyes and spoke up again. „It was Izzy. I saw them both kissing and doing something else in there." she finished.
My heart felt heavy. I-Izzy did w-what? With John?!

„I'm sorry Amanda." I was speechless. My eyes started to tear up and my whole body felt like I was drowning. I felt forward into Liz's loving arms and she caressed my back with her soft hand.
„Shh. Amanda I'm here. We will talk with her, I just wanted to let you know. Please don't cry, you make me cry If you do." Liz whispered and let one hand slide under my chin, holding me up, so that I was forced to look at her. Her eyes bright and glistening, from the tears. She was about to cry, too. „I'm here for you am'. Please." her hand wandered to my cheek and I leaned into the touch, feeling like home.

We stayed in that position a bit and then I sat on her lap, her arms around me, even though she was smaller than me, I felt protected. I needed her to protect me. I wanted her to protect me.
After a few more minutes passed, I calmed down a bit and was ready to talk to Izzy and confront her about that.
We changed and walked down to the others, sitting and eating their breakfast while taking to each other about various things.

I noticed Izzy and John weren't there. They are probably still in bed kissing and stuff. I'm so mad and disappointed. I want to punch her.
Liz and I sat down, patiently waiting for the meal to be served by the house butlers.
A few minutes passed and we were served with delicious looking pancakes, bacon, eggs, bread and a big cup of hot coffee. It looked beautiful and I wanted to eat it right away. And that's exactly what me and Liz did. We ate our breakfast and talked a bit to calm me down and to associate with the other remaining cosplayer that slept in the mansion.

When we finished I was the first to get up and Liz followed right behind me. I headed up to my and Izzy's room. I knocked and Izzy's devilish voice rang through. I stepped inside and Izzy was laying in my bed. John stood next to her, half naked.
"What's going on here?!" I shouted and got angry. "N-nothing what are you talking about?" Izzy played innocent? Well then I need to be direct!
"I meant that you fucked last night!" I screamed and looked her dead in the eyes. She was suddenly completely silent and just looked at me, trying to hold my stare. John was also quite and both looked at each other in discomfort. Yeah they definitely did it last night...

I was hurt. Now I understand how Liz must have felt. Betrayal, disappointment, sadness, anger. "Just say nothing. I'll be heading home." I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room.
I heard how Liz was still talking very loud with them. I made my way into my room and picked everything up that I left in there. Soon I heard footsteps coming toward the door and a knock followed.

"Amanda? I'm coming with you." A familiar voice said and the door opened. Liz was standing there, the bag hanging over her shoulder. She walked in and also grabbed her last stuff, putting it in her bag and then we both headed out to the car.
We drove to the airport, leaving our so called 'friends' behind and not even caring what they do now. Probably fucking again.

Liz and I were talking about this the whole drive even in the flight. As we got back to our cars we took mine, since Liz came with John. We drove back to Liz's house.
I didn't wanted to go back to the place I spend the most time with the person I thought I would love.
That just proved that I was wrong believing in love and in her..

—————————————————————————————-
What did Amanda thought back then?