Chapter 30

⚠️⚠️⚠️Don't read if you're easily triggered by gore, blood and cutting!!⚠️⚠️⚠️

Liz

,,What for a deal?", I shivered in fear. ,,Let me think while I show you a picture of her.", he handed me over a phone and showed me pictures from Amanda beaten up and bound on hands and feets, her mouth closed with tape. ,,You.. you..", tears run down my eyes. ,,Monster!", I brought out.
,, Wanna see a video of how I played with her?", he is a psychopath.

He swiped over and a video showed up. He clicked on play and what I saw was heartbreaking.

Amanda had a bag over her head, she was bound with thick ropes on her writes behind the chair, her legs parted and bound on the chairs legs.
Her clothes almost fully removed. The only things that were left, were her bra and underwear.
Her skin exposed to the man hiding in the shadows. A deep raspy voice could be heard „Well well well. Look who we have here. The bitch that is a problem for my good old friend." And the man came out of the darkness.

Tall, black silky hair, green shimmering eyes. It wasn't Bryan, but I think it was his criminal assistant. He pulled a table behind himself. On there were laying many different things like more ropes, a gun, a chainsaw, chains, a metallic stick and something else I couldn't identify.

„So what should I do to you now." He stopped in front of Amanda, pulling the bag off her head and tossing it to the ground. The ground that was painted in red stains, which I assumed was blood.
Amanda's eyes were red and tears ran uncontrollably down her beautiful face.
„Oh don't cry sweetheart. I'll will take good care of you." The man said and grabbed a screwdriver of the table. He dragged it across the metallic table and a high pitched sound was heard. It hurts.
He grazed it over Amanda's tight, stomach and arms, stopping by her neck and pressing it firmly onto it. „It's not gonna hurt much." He said and laughed. „It will hurt a lot." he finished and suddenly cutting into the soft flesh of Amanda's upper arm. Blood running down and Amanda tried to scream, but the tape on her mouth muffled it and heavy tears ran down and mixed with the blood.

He did it a few times until Amanda's arm was almost fully covered in blood and cuts. He leaned in closer and licked Amanda's ear. „That gets boring. Let us play a little more." he whispered and tossed the blood covered screwdriver across the room. It landed in a wall, breaking it a bit.
He rounded the chair and walked back to the table.
He grinned mischievously. „What would you like? A whip? Or rather a drill, buried deep into your legs?" He asked ironically and smiled. Amanda said something that sounded like ‚Fuck you' but it still was muffled.
He took the whip and made his way back to Amanda. „Lets get a bit comfortable, shall we?" He asked and undid the ropes, but tied it together, as quick as possible again, leaving Amanda no change to fight back. He loosened the ropes around her legs and Amanda tried to kick him. Good move love.

He grabbed her feet and pressed hard, it left bruises. He tied them up again and kicked her to the ground, her face hitting the ground.
„I shall punish you for that now. Be a good girl and scream!" he demanded and whipped her back with a brutal force. Her back turned red with every time he hit her. More red and violet bruises forming on her back. Amanda wiggles around trying to get away from him, but he stepped on her head, holding her in place.

I couldn't watch it anymore, but Bryan forced me to and held my head up to look at the video.

„Let's skip this a bit and we go straight to my favorite part of the video." Bryan said and he skipped forward.

It showed Amanda on a bed, her bra was opened and laid next to her. The man was holding something big in her hands and he was grazing his hand over her lower body part. I clenched my eyes shut. No I wasn't going to watch that. No!

I heard how the tape was ripped off Amanda's mouth and she screamed. She screamed for help and my name fell of her lips, making me shiver.
Bryan noticed how I closed my eyes and slapped me. „Open your eyes and watch your Love, slowly breaking apart under the Touch of my friend." He shouted and I tossed his phone aside, tried to run away from him but he grabbed my arm. ,,No way, sweety. We both know how she ended up."

I was broken from deep inside and I had fallen onto my knees. ,,Please, I do whatever you want. Just let her go.", he smiled. ,, Great! Now let us talk about the deal.".
—————————————————————————————-

What will she do now?

Also sorry for not updating yesterday I graduated and it was a bit stressful.