Chapter 31

Liz

,,Come with me in your planned home where you wanted to escape from me. Be with me and live with me and never speak or hear of Amanda again. Do what I say and you'll see that I can be a nice person, Lizzie.", he smiled and sat down on the sofa. I must save Am, even if I have to sacrifice myself. ,,I will do it! I promise. I will follow your command and come with you.", I looked up to him. ,,Now let her go!", I demanded and stood up. ,,We will move first.".

Time skip about two days after the deal

,,Good morning Liz.", his raspy morning voice on my ear brought me to nearly throw up. ,,Morning.", I said back. Finally he let Amanda out of his paws yesterday. I should try to forget her. It is the best to protect her. As I thought about what happened to her I lost a tear from my eye. ,,I will make breakfast.", I stood up and put a shirt over myself because I didnt't really needed them last night. He wasn't the one who was supposed to touch me in this way. It clearly was the one who suffered because of me, the one who will always have my heart, Amanda. I got in the kitchen and made some eggs, bacon and sausages. I know how he liked them and I was willing to do anything to keep his good mood to protect myself. But with that I broke more and more, I even was disgusted by myself for not standing against him. But what could I do? Right, nothing.

I served it on the dinning table in the kitchen and made some coffee while listening to some music. ,,Smells nice!", he pulled me back onto his breast with my back. ,,And you do too!", he caressed my arm going down. ,,Don't you want to eat breakfast?", he kissed my neck. ,,I want you to be my breakfast, babe.", I shivered again. ,,But I guess I should eat something after last night!", he winked at me after letting go of me.

While he was getting breakfast and into some clothes, I was showering. Everything just hurted so much. Bruises all over my body because I tried to slap him, kick him and spit at him. The first and last try to get out of this hell at it's first day.
He entered the bath and laid down some clothes for me. I prayed that he would left his hands off me for now and luckily he did after watching me a while.
The clothes weren't the warmest and I would never wear this if I could sort it out myself.

We got out and he took my hand. I missed the feeling of love, easyness and comfort. And it was bounded to one person who I will never see again in my life.
Bryan and I got me something to wear and something for him. Spending time together in public was a way better than home with him alone. He coulnd't punish me this easily. Sadly, I had to act like the best girlfriend to him. And so I did. It felt so wrong and I hated everything. I even thought about suicide, but this wasn't really a solution because he could let out his anger to Amanda. The thought of her again got me tearing up and I looked away. I wanted her to be here and to be safe. Two things that should be connected but for now apart. She couldn't be here and safe at the same time.

Bryan wanted me to wait while he was talking to someone at the shop. My glance got through the crowd. So many people and so many different stories. Nobody cared about the person next to them. I even thought I saw her, but it was just her silhouette for sure. My heart already hurted so much that I grabbed on my breast.
A young man with sunglasses was infront of me while I got some coffee for me, Bryan and his friend in starbucks. He turned around and took off the sunglasses. My mouth opened and my eyes teared up again. ,,You are.. you are really here.", it was her.
,,Listen, I don't have much time. I will get you babe-", I interuppted her. ,,I am so sorry for everything and-", now she shut me while pressing her hand against my mouth. ,,Liz, it's ok. I need you to listen. I will get you ok? I promised to protect you and I will do this with my life. He has to kill me to get me off. I would find you anywhere, love.", she caressed my cheek and I let a tear fell off my eye over her hand. ,,But for now, I have to go again.", she said and left as she came, quiet and without trouble. She had a blue eye from the slaps, some scars from the attacks and all I wanted was to kill myself for that but I was so happy to see her living.

I brought them their drinks and sat down next to Bryan thinking about Amanda.
______________________________________________________________________________

Will she rescue Liz?->