Chapter 7

Liz

Today was even more crowded than yesterday. The cars parked even one kilometer before the event hall.
As we got the final piece on our cosplays John and Amanda had a talk about todays plan. We would be having a contest for the best cosplay so it will be very fun. I looked around and a man, I identify him as a security/planner, came to us. ,,Hey. As I expect you are AKrCos and Inspectorlemoncosplay. Your booths got laid next to each other because we have a few more international cosplayers today. I hope that it is not a problem for you. I apologize for the circumstances.",Amanda agreed and said that there is no problem with that.

The man turned away and followed his own direction. ,,I hope you are ok with it too.", she smiled and I replied ,,Yes." with a blushing face. ,,So it be.", we laughed and then headed to our booths. On our way to it, many people asked us for pictures. We shared some with only me or Amanda and some wanted us both together because we had matching outfits.
Sometimes I wanna slap my face. One fan asked for a couple photo, means our character was one of their ships. It was kinda weird for me to act together with someone I didn't really know but I felt very comfortable around her. She was so gentle and asked me if I was alright with everything she wanted to do.

Finally, we arrived and sat down on our chairs. John putted out the stuff for today and then it started. A you girl came to me.
,,Thank you for being here and for doing this Liz! I owe you so much and please do what makes you happy, because you make us fans happy all the time.", it was so touching to hear this. ,, Thank you my dear. You owe me nothing but a simle.. and be who you want to, ok?", I signed her poster and gave her a hug.

That's why I love this community. Everyone is just so sweet and kind and I love making people happy with what I do. I never thought about the fact, that this is how I end up, when I started cosplaying. I want to make people smile and inspire them with my work and I'm so happy to see, that it became reality.

The girl went away and Amanda gave me a thumbs up and a smile. Why do I have this weird feeling in me, whenever I see her smile?
I couldn't think a lot, because a big group of fans came up, to both me and Amanda's booth. This went on for another 3 hours. We talked, did pictures, sometimes together or alone, signed things, gave hugs and we just had a very good time.
After some time a professional photographer approached us and asked us to do a photoshoot together with him. We agreed and it was planned to meet up at 7p.m. In the meeting hall.

A photoshoot with Amanda? This can't be this bad, right? But he said something about couple photos. I hope there's nothing to spicy in it. Otherwise I wonder what Izzy would say.

Speaking of her. She rounded the corner and her familiar face fell into my vision. Yes I was still mad at her and I didn't wanted to see her, but somehow, seeing her made me smile. At least a bit. Still I'm angry and disappointed!
She waved at us and eventually stopped in front of our booths.
"Hey Liz, John." She waved, then turned and walked to Amanda.
She gave her a kiss on the lips.
What? Why did you just kiss her?! Here! In front of me!? Why do I care?! They are together they can do whatever they want. But somehow it makes me feel uncomfortable seeing them together.

"Hey Izzy" she greeted with a warm smile. John joined her and waved at Izzy. I did nothing and just locked at them for mere seconds before turning my gaze back to the people walking in front of us.
"Liz I-" I didn't wanted to hear her, so I interrupted her, not even looking at her.
"Just don't! Okay? I need time now." I snapped and then I was busy again with a new group of people.

In the mean time I heard over the conversation between Izzy and Amanda. They talked about how their day was so far and what we had done. Then the photoshoot came up and I listened very carefully to see how Izzy would react.
"Oh and I don't told you yet. Liz and me will have a photoshoot at 7 later. A professional photographer came to us and asked if we could do ship photos."
Amanda smiled, but Izzy didn't seem to like the idea, initiated by the way she reacted. Her brow furrowed and her once friendly smile turned into a deep frown. She wasn't happy at all.
"And you agreed to that, even though your my girlfriend?!" She raised her voice for a unclear reason. I don't get why this was a big problem tho. I mean we definitely wouldn't kiss or something that spicy. We knew each other for almost two days and I wouldn't do that with someone I don't know, well enough and when I can't trust the person. But somehow I wanted to do those things. I'm so soft around her and she makes me feel so comfortable.

————————————————————————————————

Beef between those two? Read to find out.