Chapter 5 (Liz)

Liz

As we entered the hotel lobby, I noticed how my body felt a bit easier. Together with John, I got into the elevator and in the 7th floor. 722 was our room and we looked around in it. There were two big beds and a nice bathtube in the room next to it. They bath was pretty good. Not to small and not to big, the bathtube fitted exactly in it. ,,Finally." I smashed myself on the bed. ,, Aren't you hungry?", I stood up and then sat myself on the black leather armchair. As I was grabbing my paper bag with food, I got into a deja-vu. Izzy and I had done the same thing with KFC and a hotel room when we were at our very first con together. Suddelny I got sad. John must had noticed it, because he turned YouTube on and we watched some funny dogs getting out of line on his laptop while we were eating.

,,Will you go first or can I go first and take a quick shower?" john asked as he finished eating. ,,You can go. I want to get some things done and now is the right time." John smiled and patted my head. He was my bestfriend and I was so glad that he was there for me. He got into the bath and I started to sort my new cosplay items. Everything will be fitting perfectly with my planned cmvs and photos. I was happy with that fact. While I was waiting for John to come out of his shower I was active on instagram. I found out that I followed Amanda a while ago but they haven't shared any photos together.
Eventually I got onto Izzys account and eventually I clicked on the new photo of them together. My heart suddenly felt so heavy. 

,,LIZ!", John scared the hell out of me. ,,John! Do you think it's funny to frighten me?!", he shook his head. ,,You didn't react to me. I called you twice!", I apologized right after it. ,,Iwill go now." I took my night clothes and got into the bath. Finally in the tube, I received a tone from my phone. It's really late. Who would write me at such a time? I tapped onto whatsapp. Izzy. Of course, the person I wanted to hear from the most. Not.

Izzy<3: Hey, let us talk.
Liz: What do you want from me?
Izzy<3: I am really sorry how it turned out.
Liz: Yeah, I am sorry too. lol nope.
Izzy<3: Don't be like this, please. It wasn't the right time to tell you.

Before I answered I got out of the tube and covered myself with the big babyblue towel. It was really soft on my skin. I changed into my pj's and brushed my teeth after washing off the make-up. When I was in my bed I answered her.

Liz: I am so sad and angry at you. You could have told me that you have a girlfriend or at least that you can choose between two sides. I believe I am the last person to receive your message that you are in the lgbtq+ scene and have a girlfriend. That hurts. I really thought we would be bestfriends but I feel like a sranger to you.
Izzy<3: Liz..
Izzy<3: I wanted to tell you, but...I wanted to do this in person. Sadly our personal schedule wasn't allowing that. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I always told Amanda about you so that you may both be comfortable around each other. I always spoke about you as my bestfriend.
Liz: Izzy, I understand you, but I just feel so.ugh. I can't even put it into words. I hope you understand me when I say: disappointed.
Izzy<3: I really wish I could turn back time, but I can't. I never meant to deceive you and you know that.
Liz: I am tired now. Let us both sleep and see what tomorrow holds. You are still my bestfriend, but nethertheless I am disappointed.
Izzy<3: I know. Sleep well and get some rest. Love u <3

I turned my off phone and just starred at the wall. ,,Will you forgive her?" Again, John interrupted my inner speach. ,,How do you know?!" I gave him a glance. ,,She was writing me too, hoping you will forgive her." I sighed. ,,Good night for now.".

__________________________________________________________________________

Will Liz forgive her? Find it out! ->