Chapter 5 (Amanda)

Amanda

We finished changing and I grabbed Izzys hand. ,,Finally, I am able to do that.", I smiled at her and she did the same. ,,I am very happy that they know about us, but I am sad at the same time because of Liz", before she could even look down I put two fingers under her chin and held it up, so that she was forced to look me in the eyes. ,, She will forgive you. I know it. Now don't think about it for a moment, ok love?", she agreed by nodding. We got into my car and left to go out together. ,,I think we should celebrate it a bit. I mean now that I can show you off.", I was suprised, because I wasn't expecting her to bring something like this now. ,,Sounds pretty cool. Do you want to go out with me?", she laughed. ,,Yes, but just follow were I send you.", she looked up the way on google maps and we had a bit fun in the car, while driving to the surprise.
I was a bit angry at her for not talking to Liz before they left and at how everything turned out, but I will not let this ruin the moment now.

I followed Izzy's lead and we drove to the ‚big surprise'. „Turn left and then we're there." Izzy said and I did as I was told. I parked the car and we got out. Not even caring that our feet hurts, because of the day. Standing, walking and so on. We started walking and came close to a building with a big sign over it. „Palooza? Izzy!" She smiled mischievously and I nudged her shoulder. Palooza was the restaurant were our first official date was. Such good memories. We had so much fun there, talking and eating our favorite sushi.
„I thought we should eat here again. Since, you know, we are now officially together." She joked and took my hand. Her thump caressed the backside of my hand, with gentle touches.

„Shall we?" I smiled at her and she took the lead once again, guiding me into the building. Everything was just as I remembered. Big golden ornaments on the white marble walls. Paintings of various Chinese and Japanese dragons and signs decorating the walls. The bright but atmospheric lamps hanging of the ceiling, illuminating the rooms in different shapes of white, yellow and a touch of red.
As we came near the actual entrance for the restaurant, a young lady approached us.
„Excuse me? I'm sorry if I'm bothering, but could we take a picture with you. My daughter really loves your cosplays, but she's too shy." just now, I realized that there was a kid hidden behind her mother. She had long blonde hair. It reminded me of Liz...
„Sure. I have nothing against it. Izzy?" she agreed and we took a few photos. Eventually they bowed and our ways parted, when they walked outside.

We made our way inside and stopped in front of the reception to order our table.
„A table for two please." Izzy said and the man behind checked the computer.
„Please follow me. There is one free table at the moment."
We followed the man through the most famous restaurant in Orlando.
Then he stopped in front of a table with a beautiful view outside onto the streets. Many white and red lights could be seen, the green of the traffic lights and glowing buildings. Orlando was beautiful.
„Please sit down. Your waitress will come soon and take your order. Please be patient we are almost full today." he smiled and walked away.

„This is so amazing here. Just like our date." I referenced and smiled. She returned the smile and kissed me on my cheek.
„Here let me help you." Izzy walked around the table and pulled the chair aside, I sat down and she pushed it to the table, so that I sat comfortable.
She made her way around again and sat down, too.
We waited for our waitress and I took the opportunity to ask Izzy about liz.

„Izzy don't you think you should talk to Liz. She looked sad and kinda angry. I don't want your friendship to be ruined just because of me." I explained and she listened. Her eyes started to shine. Is she going to cry?
Indeed small tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

„Am' she's my best friend. I know I didn't told her about us and I can relate. I would be feeling the same way. I will try to talk to her later, but now I want to enjoy the sushi here. As we speak of the devil, there's the waitress." Izzy looked away, hurt and sad. I know that this isn't something that can be done in a second. You need to be trusted again and I can imagine that Liz is sad and disappointed. Her best friend didn't came out to her neither did she tell her that she has a girlfriend.

When the waitress approached us, we ordered our food and 24 minutes later it was served. This day was great except the thing with the two.

We drove back to our hotel and I fell on the bed. I didn't even change. I was so exhausted I didn't want to.
Izzy on the other hand took out her phone and I suppose she texted someone. Maybe Liz?

———————————————————————————
A new day a new event. Find out what will happen between those two tomorrow.