Chapter 22

Amanda

,,Listen carefully, I don't want to break up with you. And I somehow understand you and of course not. I mean Liz is your bestfriend. You should trust her and me. I am your girlfriend and you should trust me in first place. My world spins around you, dear. No on could change that so easily. The slap was something different, I agree. But the thing is I will need time to get this out of my head. I will forgive you, but don't you think you should apologize to Liz as well? I mean you acted very unpleaseable in the hospital. And I do love you too!", I said and moved next to her. Her hands intertwined with mine, she looked in my face. ,,Don't cry more crocodile tears my little beauty. Everything is ok now. I will spend more time with you again and will do the things I used to do with you.", I smiled and she smiled too. ,,Now, kiss me you fool!", she kissed me, laughing quietly and I kissed her back, pulling her closer into my arms.

How could she even think about me leaving her. When we separated, we laid down on the couch and cuddled. ,,You look so good while thinking.", Izzy said and I blushed. ,,Says the one who always looks cute and cuddable." We talked a bit and then I received a message.
It was an email.

Dear Mrs. Costigan,

I will invite you to our 25. cosplay party. It is an honour to invite you to it. We would like to see you there. You can bring up to 4 friends with you, but please send us a note back if you bring them. Also send us your opinion on coming or not so we can get you on the V.I.P list for the evening. In the attachment are further information to it like the location, dress code and so on.
Note, that only a few people will be V.I.Ps there. It would be a great pleasure.
See you soon!

Cosparty Manager
F. Smith

,,Would you like to go on a party with me Izzy?" I though about John and Liz while asking Izzy. I should invite them too.
,,A party? What party?" Izzy asked and I showed her the invitation. "Oh I would love to."she smiled. I missed that cute little smile of hers. After that I texted Liz.

Amanda: Hey Liz, would you and John like to come with me and Izzy to a party this weekend? I got an invitation and I'm allowed to bring friends. So I had to thought about you two. It would be amazing if you can.
Liz: sure, count us in. Just name the time we have to be there and then we can have fun.
Amanda: great I'll send you further Informations later

I locked my phone and tossed it to the side. ,,May I help you packing out your clothes and stuff?" Izzy asked and I nodded. Right, I still had everything packed and I needed to wash clothes and so on. We got up and brought my luggage into the bedroom and sorted everything.
It didn't took us long and we were finished. We got back onto the couch and watched 'The Perfection' on Netflix. It has some triggering aspects in it, but it's a very good movie.
The day passed by and it got really late. We eventually fell asleep in the last hour. Izzy in my arms under the cover.

~~~~

The next few days were almost the same. Me and Izzy planned a few things for the coming photoshoots and cmv's I planned. We would talk like normal and laugh again. I missed that so much. The weekend was getting close and we prepared for the party. Because it was a Cosplay party I would go as Bakugou and Izzy wanted to go as Deku. She was a cute Deku. I messaged the manager and he gave me the V.I.P. Tickets for all four of us. In between the days, I handed them to Liz and we met up in Starbucks to plan our cmv. Izzy didn't knew at the time and I would tell her, when the party was over. I wanted to go, but I wanted to enjoy and not fight again.

Eventually it was Friday. Me and Izzy packed our stuff and we were getting ready to go. Even Liz texted me that they were almost finished and then we headed out to meet up with them at the airport.

————————————————————————————
What will happen on the party? Find it out.