Epilog

3rd person

The couple had a rough start but at least they are together by now. As they stand together when everything happened their relationship just went more deep and intimate. Even Izzy and John started to get more into their friendship with Amanda and Liz again. It was hard indeed but it worked all out and even now, two years later after all that trouble happened, they love each other so much. The affection of Amanda and Liz for another growed steadly and every day. They even got two cats together and designed their house new.

,,Am? Could you borrow me a hand? I can't fix this alone!", Liz tried to make the christmas tree ready for the evening but failed somehow. ,,Coming, love!", Amanda was on her way and she had a surprise with her. ,,What is the problem babe?", Liz smiled and took out the star for the top of the tree. ,,I can't reach it.", Amanda laughed and grabbed Liz around the waist. ,,C'mon lil pancake.", she got Liz up so she could reach the top. ,,Fixed it! Let me down, slowly!", she said and Amanda did as ordered.  She turned Liz to her and laid at the same time a ring and a little note on it at the tree. ,,I love you, silly.", Liz said and kissed Amanda as a thank you. ,,Do you need any help for decorating the last things?", Amanda wanted to know. ,,I don't think so."

As Liz tunred around she saw the little note and took it out. She then noticed the ring and  her mouth and eyes widened. ,,Am?", she got around and saw her girlfriend kneeling down and taking her hand. ,,I wanted to ask you this for quite some time. Liz, I have never felt this way before as I am feeling when I am with you. It would be an absolute pleasure to call you my wife. We had a rough start I know, but I want to show you what I am capable of doing for you every second you are breathing. I will protect you and get you anywhere you are. My heart keeps falling for you day by day and I have never felt more relieved when your lips meet mine. Your touch is the softest I have ever felt on my skin. Please never stop caressing me. I know I am probably stubborn sometimes and can be a little bit of an idiot. I love you,Liz and my heart never desired for more than you. So would you allow me, to marry you?", Amanda's heart raced and she was hoping for a positive answer.

,,Yes! Oh my gosh, yes!", Liz got the ring on her finger and pulled Amanda up in a thight hug. ,,I have wanted to ask you the same thing, but I was too shy, since of everything that happened.", liz looked Amanda in the eyes and some tears fall from her own ones as she remembered where Amanda got the scar on her left cheek from. She caressed with her thumb over it. ,,My dear, please stop thinking about it. It was all worth it.", she smiled and kissed Liz. They parted after sometime. ,, I will make us hot tea and a fruit bowl. Get some movies out, ok?", Amanda offered and Liz's smile returned. ,,That sounds amazing!"

That is what they did the whole afternoon. Watching movies, cuddling and kissing. ,,So let us get ready for the dinner with Izzy and John. THey are here in about an hour.", they showeered together and it took some more time than usual. After that Liz dryed her hair and Amanda sorted out some clothes for them both. They changed and Amanda made her hair but got distracted by Liz every minute because she was attantion needy after the cute proposal. ,,he ring is just so beautiful..", Liz day-dreamed. ,,Beautiful just as you.", Amanda gave Liz a kiss on the forehead and then made the dinner table ready. while Amanda was doing this Liz got the fire place more comfortable.

It rang and Amanda got to the door to open it. Izzy and John had arrived and got into the house. ,,Great to be finally here. It is so cold.", Izzy said and got out of her thick jacket and the white scarf. ,,You look beautiful in that white dress and the over-knees.", John said to Amanda and smiled as he hanged his jacket in the wardrobe. ,,Liz, please come to the table and bring the wine!", Amanda said and then offered two seats for the other couple. ,,Thanks. It looks so powerful!", Izzy breathless said. ,,I always knew you have a hand for that!", Amanda grinned. ,,Yes, I do have!", Liz came to the table, greeted Izzy and John and sat down. ,,So, here is the turkey and some things as vegetables and potatoes.", Amanda handed it over to Liz who placed it on the table. ,,It smells so delicious babe.", Liz said and Amanda sat herself next to her. ,,Let us take a moment to remember the year and be thankful for everything."

After a minute they started eating and talking. They would spend a long night, drinking wine, playing games, giving their presents out and just telling each other some stories. This was heaven for all of them since they started trusting again.
You are curious to know what Amanda and Liz got each other as present are you? Liz got Amanda some giftcards for cosplay shops and a hologram picture of them both with a small sing under it that read For the one, I fell for.
Amanda got Liz a necklace and a pair of earrings which matched the proposal ring perfect. It was expesive as you can tell, because there were some diamonds on the necklace.
Everything that mattered for the both was that they had each other and nothing more counted.

                            - THE END -
_______________________________________________

I am crying. This really is the end of this story. It was so much fun for us to write it. We hope you all liked it, especially Amanda and LIz.

As the time come next around the corner we will be able to show you some next book in the near future. We are planning it carefully and try to improve for you guys.