Chapter 28

3rd person

They opened the door and there was a man standing in an awkward position with an envelope in his hand. "Uhh..who are you?" Liz asked and the man just held out the envelope. Amanda took it and then the man walked away without another word.
Both Amanda and Liz looked at each other and slowly closed the door. They walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter. Liz starred on the envelope, not sure if they should open it or not. Eventually Amanda decided to opened it and there were pictures in it.
Pictures of Amanda and Liz kissing. It looked like the photos were took in the room, maybe a hidden camera?

The last thing was a letter, written in a bad handwriting, that Liz knew very well.

Since you seem to have found somebody you can love again, you don't need me anymore, right? Well to bad. I'll be by your side forever and you will see that you need me and not a fucking slut like her. You deserve better.

Think about it Lizzy <3

Liz grabbed the letter and tossed it into the trashcan (me lmao). She was furious. That bastard found her again. He knew where she lived. What if he gets into the house and do the things to her?
"Amanda I need to get out of here!" Liz said in panic and searched for her phone. She wanted to call John, but then she remembered the thing.

"Liz..? Maybe we should move out of town. Maybe together. So that I can get away from Izzy and you from John and Bryan." Amanda recommended and Liz looked at her with confusion. ,,But what if he would find me again? I don't want you to get into this Amanda." ,,I don't mind as long as your safe, it's okay. I'll protect you." She said and hugged Liz. ,,Now let's look up some houses shall we?" Liz nodded and they quickly found some interesting places far away from there current home town.
Liz still feared that Bryan would find her, but she was assured that Amanda wouldn't leave her.

After a few hours of research, two small breaks and an amazing dinner, which Amanda cooked, they were cuddling on the couch and watching a movie.
They had found a house in Detroit Michigan. 15 hours away from home. But it wasn't too expensive and it would do for now. Liz knew it wouldn't help much, because she was always out on cons and yeah she was a public figure. She posted a lot about her life and she can't just block everything out to stay safe. It was her hobby and she wasn't quitting it because of a stalker ex boyfriend.

They talked about how they going to move and what they would bring with them and so on. Amanda was very tired and they decided that they would take a hotel room for the night aand so they did. They drove home at 8 in the morning and both watched some scary movies as they were finally home again.

~~~~

On the next day, the first thing Liz did was shower. Finally showering in my own home again. Liz thought and felt how the water ran down her body. How it embraced her with its warmth. She felt better after that.
When she got out, she was drying herself and her hair with a soft towel and put on casual clothes to wear for the day.

As she got out, she was greeted with the sweet smell of sugar and honey. Amanda had made breakfast. „Morning Love. She greeted when her eyes locked on Liz. „Morning Amanda." Liz smiled back and sat down on the dining table in the kitchen, decorated with some flowers in a vase and a lighted candle. „What's that for?" Liz asked, pointing to the candle. „Oh it's just for fun. I thought it would be a bit more romantic." ,,But it's 9am. Romantic time is always at the evening or night, sweetheart." Liz said and Amanda sat down next to her. „I can be romantic whenever I want to." she said and kissed Liz's hand, which made her blush in a deep peach tone.
Adorable. Amanda thought and they began, eating their breakfast.

„So should we talk about the moving?" Amanda asked and looked up to Liz. She nodded slowly and finished her cup of coffee. She put the cup on the table and then they started to talk about when they move and stuff to finally settle everything.

———————————————————————————————-
Moving plans? Will everything go out as planned?
Find it out ->