the elites ✔ chapter twenty three - girls

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MARIONE, EUNECIA, TINE, AND GRACIA. ❤️

✔️✔️✔️
third person's.

Thursday noon and the rain shows signs of hugging the Earth's surface. The hustling students of Delcroix Heirs' Academy busied themselves with waiting for the rain to fall, than to actually pay attention to the last class of the day. It seems like they paid no care to the lessons they might miss, but to the club activities they might miss.

Class 1-A, wherein some of the Elites are, were no different.

"Is anyone even paying attention to me?" Sabi ng teacher, at lahat ay napalingon sa kanya.

The teacher sighed, nang walang sumagot sa kanya na siya ring sagot sa tanong niya. No one was listening.

Droplets finally fell, and all students groaned.

✔✔✔
theia celestine greene.

"Fine. But study tonight because we will have the weekly quizzes that will determine your availability for participation in the Interhigh. Class dismissed. And Club Activities for the afternoon have been suspended, so everyone should head straight to your homes." Sabi ng teacher namin, and everyone nodded.

Nagsitayuan na ang lahat, at isa isa na umalis sa kinauupuan. Everyone started filing out of the classroom pero hindi parin maiwasan ang ingay.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna go to my boyfriend's house. He's gonna watch a movie with me there and we're gonna... hihihi,"

"Ii-stalk ko pa yung Razkals, hihihi,"

"Omg, how dare you? Ako naman, Black Reapers. Hehe. Wait, classmate natin si Vance di ba? Hihihi,"

"Basta ako magsesearch ako about kay Kei Shinzen."

"Knowing Harrison Hamilton, he would still stay to practice his archery skills. Yummy yun, hihihi,"

"Gaga, nanjan girlfriend niya,"

"Tanga, break na sila,"

"Omg, titirahin ko si Harvee!"

I shook my head, nang marinig ko yung mga sinasabi nila. Ano ba namang pag iisip yang mga yan? College prep na ba talaga sila? Baka naman gusto nilang bumalik sa highschool? Tsk. Mag aaral pa ako mamayang gabi, e!

Nakaramdam naman ako ng humawak sa balikat ko, kaya naman ay nagulat ako.

"Saan ka pupunta?" Tanong ni Gabrielle sa akin, and I shrugged. She nodded, and then pouted her lips. "Study, baka mamaya hindi tayo makasama sa Interhigh."

"Yeah, I know. You, too." sabi ko, sabay naglakad na paalis.

I continued walking, pero napansin ko na parang may nakatingin sa akin. I stopped, at lumingon. I was met with Gabrielle, following me.

"Why are you following me?" Sabi ko, and she shyly smiled at me.

"I just... don't know what to do," sabi niya, so I shrugged.