the elites ✔ chapter thirty - interhigh intro

third person's.

Nagkalat ang mga estudyante sa labas ng Sakura Elirè Academy, waiting for the event to officially start. All the students were lined up by their schools outside the grand gates, patiently.

Some were so hyped, and of course, some were pissed off that another event like this would happen after the events of last year. They were just relieved that it wasn't in Delcroix anymore, but what they didn't know is that it wasn't Delcroix's fault but the Shinzen students along with the other Nemesis members.

By the gates, Sandy Fayre Zenn, the council president of SEA smiled brightly at her secretary and vice president. Loren and Seymour, the secretary and vice, were also as excited as their president.

"What would we do? Shall we open the gates, now?" Said Sandy, and both girls nodded.

"Wala naman tayong iba pang dapat gawin. We waited for this moment for so long," sabi ni Loren, scoffing. For a moment there, she thought about how Leo grasped away from her little finger which changed her mood.

"Just do it," said Seymour, at tumango naman ang presidente.

Ipinunas niya ang mga kamay sa palda at nagsignal sa guards, making them push the main gates' buttons. Just like a scene from a movie, the students not coming from SEA were stunned by the bright light before actually seeing the beauty of the Elirè Academy.

There were marble pillars and paths, leading to the majestic main hall where everyone should pass through to start their day with. Unlike the Elite Trio, Elirè Academies namely Serenity and Sakura hold their morning assemblies daily. Everything was led by the council, and fortunately the students are pretty much cool about it.

"This screams all girls school, but I bet there are male students, too,"

"Yeah, I was guessing that, too. Probably only a few. Rakuzen takes up a huge amount of male heirs,"

"Delcroix and Shinzen pretty much has almost to complete gender balanced students."

"But this is... wow,"

Sandy smirked at what she heard. She loved hearing good things about their school, especially from people not studying her. She took pride in their school, for she was the heir of it. Sakura was founded by her great grandmother and it used to be an all girls school.

When everyone was led into the main hall, the three council members of Sakura's went up to the stage and called upon the other four's three council members as well. Without anything else, they obliged and let Sandy lead the way.

"I'm pretty sure they have a few tricks up their sleeves,"

"Baka mamaya matalo tayo ng Sakura! Hosts sila ng event, e,"

"Stay strong, grizzlies!"

"Blue eagles!"

"Black Ravens!"

"Ang ingay naman,"

Sakura council members then stood in front of the crowd, up on the stage with cards on their hands to properly start the event.