Chapter 2: Worried

Theodulf POV

I pace the halls of the joint hospital for both vampires and werewolves. My homeland, as I like to call it consists of werewolves and vampires and some humans who are mates to either vampires or werewolves. Midnight Blood-Crest, our name.

Anyways, when I returned today morning I saw the big extravagant gathering my father and the vampire king, uncle Victor was putting together for both myself and the blood sucker.

I saw all that and escaped until I saw a book store with many varieties in the store, it's like a mall in one. I go inside and get some books and snacks to chill until I meet the said blood sucker. I wondered why he works here when his the next in line for vampire King. Odd.

He then started to annoy the hell out of me buy bringing back old memories from our elementary years. He never understood why I was so possessive over that pencil. And I never told him. He didn't need to know.

Then came the entry of our fathers, stopping the show we where putting on for onlookers. Guilt covered him, I could smell it, it hit me strong making me also feel guilty. 

And when he apologies I'm struck for a moment, until I was awoken by my father nudging my side. The way he said my name felt so surreal, and mesmerising. For some reason I wanted to push him down and kiss his lips until it's swollen, and that's why I was struck in a moment. Shocked by my own thoughts. He isn't my mate. Yes I know my mate is male, because I'm completely gay. Only my parents and uncle Victor and aunty Mishika, Kyran's parents knows that about me. I told them before I left for alpha college.

Anyways back to Kyran, when I let his name out in an apology, a growl, purr-like was tempting to escape my throat. Why in heavens hell will that happen. If my mate finds out he'll probably be angry. Don't get me wrong Kyran is slender and pale and beautifully gorgeous. 'WAIT!!! STOP THEO! What are you thinking. Wait for your mate buddy' I say to myself, while Dakota, my wolf scuffs at me. What did I do????.

I don't know why I'm pacing a fire in the hall way either.  On yeah when the blood sucker suddenly clutched his heart and fainted, I got extremely possessive and didn't let anyone touch him. Why did I do that????.

"Argh" I groan out aloud in annoyance as an omega nurse flinched as she walked past me.

Seeing him clutch his chest and shaking like that, just frightened me. I quickly picked him up and rushed him to the hospital as fast as I can, as our fathers followed closely behind, then his father disappeared into thin air and later re-appeared with our mothers and a blood supplement, rushing into the hospital room I placed Kyran in.

"Shit it's not working anymore!!!!!!!!!!" I hear his father scream with much worry.

My resolve was lost when I heard those words. I just banged open the door, Dakota wanting control, but I fight him for it.

They in the bed lays Kyran, the palest I've ever seen him. I know vampires are pale, but he looks so pale almost white, with no colour, just a white blanket.

His mum is crying as my mum tries to easy her cry with tears of her own ready to pool out. I look to our dad's how eats the brain of the female doctor, trying to get answers.

My eyes fall back onto Kyran when I hear a loud grasp and cry. "It hurts" He says and clutches onto his chest. I lost it then as Dakota took complete control of me and blocking myself out.

3rd person POV

Dakota finally gains control from his human holder. He ran in quick speed towards the bed clutching onto one of his hands and the other placed on Kyran's chest easing the pain.

"What's happening to him" Dakota barked out, his Alpha tone seeping out on purpose shocking everyone with not only his voice but actions. Everyone thinking it's Theodulf's.

"What's wro-" Remus stops mid sentence "Dakota what's wrong, why do you so angry" Remus continued when he noticed his son's wolf sensing no presence of Theodulf.

"And why did you block Theo out?" Victor asked him.

"I dunno" Dakota growls out in agony. "I just got mad and worried seeing his pale face" Dakota confesses.

"Maybe it's the alpha-king bond" Crystal speaks out while still caressing Mishika's back.

"Hi..hi.." the doctor stuttered getting everyone's attention on her.

"Speak women" Dakota growled out

"His vitals ate back to normal, even better then the last time he recovered." She says shock written on her face when Kyran clearly rejected the blood supplement.

"Good" Dakota smiles lightly. "What happened to him?" He asks a bit softer this time.

"It's being happening for almost 4 years now" Victor says with so much worry and frustration. Worry that his son is sick without the cure. Frustration because he can't do anything to easy his son's pain. "After a few months after you left, he started blacking out, needing more blood sometimes it doesn't work and he'd sleep for weeks and wake up like everything is normal. We all think it is because he needs his mate" Victor said shaking his head, walking to his wife instantly calming her down. While Mishika walked towards her husband burying her head into his chest, letting her own tears run wild.

"Why didn't he go look for his mate then?" Dakota questioned.

"Everytime he wakes up, he says he feels refreshed and tells us his mate is coming to him. He says he sees it in his dream before he wakes up." Both Victor and Remus take glances at Dakota's actions that he is doing unconsciously, and then glance at each other.

"That's stupid!" He exclaims.

"Ouch!!" Dakota says as he places his hand on his chest, rubbing to easy a burning sensation that continues to build. "Ahhh!" He suddenly screams aloud unable to contain the pain, clutching onto his chest gaining everyone's attention as he collapsed into the hard cemented floor.

Worry ran all over the faces on the people in the room.

Victor and Remus glanced at each other, shock written across their faces, having the same thoughts 'Are they mates'

So this chapter is more longer than the first. Hehehehe the fathers have guessed but will their let it out will the boys figure it out before they birthday that's around the bend. What will happen??? Will they accept each other????

Please vote and comment
Thank you to all💜😊💜😇💜