Chapter 7: We're True Mates😶

Third person's POV

Kyran's eyes remained on Theo, making him uncomfortable in his own clothes and wanting to escape or dig a whole and bury himself.

"Hm. I'm going to go get something that arrived for me at the library I'll be back" Theo said walking towards the door.

"This late" asked his mum.

"Its only around 5, I'll be back in a jiffy" he replied back.

"Ah! I'll join you, I need to stop by the shop to sort something's out" Kyran replied making Theo as stiff as a rock for a brief moment.

Theo quickly recovered his self and just nodded. Did he really pull his self together? Only time will tell!

"We walking right?" Kyran asked and Theo just nodded again, afraid he'll say something that the latter wouldn't like.

Since Kyran's shop and the library are near each other, they destination was the same.

Soon the walk became silent as Kyran's questions died down, as he quietly followed behind the wolf, thinking or perhaps finding courage to speak his mind, to ask all the questions that he really wants to ask from his heart, wanting know whether his realization is the truth or not. But something is preventing him from speaking his hearts desire

Fear.

'What if it isn't him? What if it is and his avoiding me because he doesn't want to be mates with someone like me' was what Kyran feared

Nearing they destination, Theo was ready to speed walk and quickly escape the awkwardness between him and Kyran, but he halted in his steps. Why?

Sniffled crying was heard from behind him. He quickly turned around spinning on his heels.

"W-why are you crying?" Theo stuttered out a little

"...."

He wasn't given a reply, instead Kyran ran towards his shop hoping to escape anything and everything, especially Theodulf Xavier Ctest.

But Theo wasn't having any of it and quickly chased after him.

He quickly caught up with Kyran, just before he had the chance to lock himself in his self in his shop. Theo pulled the both of them into the shop, pushing Kyran against the door caging him from escaping.

"Either tell me why you crying or I tell your mum you crying again and lied about coming to your shop" Theo command in his Alpha tone.

Kyran just shook his head in obvious denial.

"Stubborn are we, fine I'll just mind link my mum to let auntie Mishika know her son is a weeping baby" Theo smirked when Kyran stilled his self, the thought of Kyran hating being called a baby stuck with, and came to good use right now

"What baby? I'm no baby. Don't go ordering people and using your Alpha tone on me, thinking I'll compel, Ha! As if, you only wish. And as to why I'm crying. It's you. Because of you. It's all because of an annoying wolf, who is annoying me and it's you. And because it's you, it's making me fear you are denying me" Kyran spilled out, making sense, yet at the same time, no sense. But Theo understood. He was alarmed at first thinking what he did, but with all the pushes he just received to his chest, his suspicion was right and that was Kyran knew their where mates, but he felt like teasing the vampire even more.

Just then as Theo was about to speak Kyran realized his earlier little speak was very contrasting and he ended up slightly giving away his thoughts.

"Why is it my fault? I'm not the one punching you, it's you that's punching me" Theo smirked but quickly removed it when Kyran lifted his head and glared at the root of his sudden outburst, then lowering his head again, but this time into his hands

"Are you really denying me?" the most saddest of saddest voices ever heard, was spoken. It sounded hurt and painful, close to breaking into a billion and one too many pieces.

Theo's hands was quickly placed onto Kyran's shoulders, giving some comfort and strength.

Kyran sniffled his tears and wiped his eyes, and looked up with a pained smile "we mates, aren't we?" He asked but didn't give Theo a chance to speak. "If you rejecting me please do it now before our birthday" Kyran's voice ended in a whisper. One wrong word and the man would break into so many pieces that no one will ever be able to put together.

So instead of words, Theo lifted Kyran's chin up, kissing the life back into his mates body, heart and soul. The kiss was nothing deep or shallow, nor was it dark and wild.

It was filled with hope and reassurance, happiness and togetherness, want and need, joy and a million yes' saying I belong only to you, yes you my mate.

The kiss broken after what felt like hours, but in reality it was only a minute. Kyran clung onto Theo hugging him tight, as if he'd disappear if he let go.

"Yes, you my mate, and I just wanted to check the scrolls because earlier when I realized it, you hadn't realized it. I wanted to make sure what I felt wasn't a lie and listen well, I will never ever reject you" Theo said whilst drawing calming circles onto Kyran's back.

"We're mates" Kyran asking for confirmation

"Yes we are" Theo confirmed him.

"Can I have my first mate kiss now?" Kyran shyly asked.

Yes they just kissed and where still mates. But a mates kiss is something special and everlasting. It's a consent kiss, an agreement of both parties accepting their other half. A special and scared bond between mates.

"Eager are we?" Theo teased the already reddened vampire, whose kind is known to be only pale.

Kyran only nodded unable to say anymore.

Theo lifted his chin, as both their eyes meet each other's.

Theo's head moved down slowly as Kyran's body stood on it's tippy toes, meeting Theo halfway.

Their lips connected. A magical feeling of belonging, hope, happiness, passion and love twisted and spiralled, entwining and bonding their souls together for eternity. However this mate conformity bond kiss was more special than the rest, above all, a true mates bond formed between werewolf and vampire, only occurring, after centuries since the last last werewolf, vampire bond.

So this special bond was not only known to the two mates in the tiny cozy shop, but it was made known to the world. The now dark sky, glistened in red and blue spirals running around each other and falling like spilled paint, like an aurora the blue and red shone bright into the sky, with its edges forming a bright purple-violet colour.

This magical phenomenon lasted for as long as the newly mates kiss lasted. But the entwining spiral of light beams running around the couple lasted a few seconds longer.

The spiral beams ran around their bodies, in an infinity sign, starting from the legs all the way to their heads. It stopped and then came in between the two bodies, forming a circle in motion and then the yin and yang symbol was finally formed, before the light beams disappeared into nothingness.

This act shocked the two bodies that stood still in a tiny shop, wondering what just happened to them.....

When finally it them, hitting Theo more as it was his purpose for coming out in the first place.

They gasped

"We're True Mates"

______________________________________

Tehe my second chapter for you✌🏼 I hope you enjoy💜😁😁

This chapter came more to me more naturally. I hope there's minimal mistakes and enjoyable.

Please vote and comment. Thank you💜🙏🏼🙏🏼

I'll try to update more and as much chapters as I can before I go back to the hell hole.

Thank you to those supporting me. It means a lot....more than you can think of 😇💜🙏🏼😭

Enjoy lovelies😘😋