Chapter 27: Mate meeting

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to all those who continue to patiently wait for updates and read my story. Thank you so much... this chapter is to you few💜🙏🙏❤🤗🤗 thank you.

____________________________________
Chapter 27

"These flea bags thing they can sniff us out!" A voice spoke without any emotions in the dark

"Yes m'lad-" a deathly stare was directed at the petite youth, which caused her to stumble her words "I..I m-mean n-n-no m'lady,... it's just that their have been close here a few times and seem suspicious m'lady"

"Hmph" Devlin spoke as she stepped out of the shadows of the room.

"Hahahahahahahaha" she laughed long and hard, while everyone else in the room remained still and scared, trying to stabilize their hearts. Once she was done and looked at the young witch in front of her a sly smirk on her face.

"Young witch child, come forward" she called and the youth hesitated until Hunter gave her a slight push foward.

"Yes, m'lady" she whispered in a nervous breath

"Hmph, who do I have of yours that you are working for me? Is it a mate or family?" Devlin asked as if she was bored. The girl bowed her head low, tears filling in her eyes.

A few seconds gone by and girl still had her head down "Answer the damn question or whoever it is dies" Devlin banged the arm of the chair she sat in hard.

As soon as the words where spoken the young girl lifted her head up fiercely "m'lady please don't, it's my younger sister. She's just a baby m'lady. Please don't" the girl fell to her knees begging.

"Better, well that depends on you." She smirked, joy in her voice "increase the barriers or little baby goes night night, FOREVER!" Devlin screamed causing the people to shudder

"M'lady, my power can only do so much" the girl tried to reason

"Oh! and go get rid of those mutts as well or else... and let's see who else will be responsible to go with you" Devlin stopped and pointed a lazy finger into the crowd of people "eenie meenie minni moe, y-o-u" she land on a large looking man "nope, not you I want you, y-o-u, Daniel, my little brother." She smirked devilishly at her brother while he stared at her with wide eyes.

"Set of at dusk and attack they camp, every one of them must die"

"Ale" she called

"Yes m'lady" a lady with dark red gloss lips that matched her bodysuit appeared before her.

She motioned the new person in the room to her closely and whispered a few words, when was done Ale turned around and walked towards Daniel, in what she thought was sexy, but only looked forced in Daniel's eyes. He swallowed his saliva, as he got a bad feeling of the two women's evil smiles.

"Don't worry this won't a bit... well for me it won't" Ale said and grabbed his forehead and started chanting.

"Everyone get ready, we will go to war soon and you, young bitch, go strength the barrier now and get ready to leave."  She ordered the people

Just as Ale was close to finishing, and the young girl was almost out, Devlin spoke to her again "if you get killed your sister will be my bitch-slave. I can train from small. It's always the best" she smirked at the reaction she got from the young girl.

.
.
.
***Some where in the middle of the forest***

"Kyran can we talk?" Hunter asked, his eyes unfocused.

"Yeah sure. What's up?" Kyran looked up from the maps he and Theo had been looking at for the past hour.

"I don't know really. I keep getting this jittery feeling for the past two days. Can you maybe, I dunno, look into my brain or something." Hunter finished feeling lost