Chapter 8: Shocked

A/N: Please read my note at the end of the chapter🙏🏼😇

Third person's POV

"You sure you hid, those scrolls and stuff here" Kyran asked Theo, who was supposed to be helping him (K) find the scrolls he (T) stumbled upon when he was younger.

But oblivious to the vampire, Theo was paying no attention to his words, but rather his ass.

'For a slender person, he sure has a really luscious ass, I want to grab it and spank it. Its round buns are very tempting right now' was Theo's thoughts, making him aware of Kyran's words and the current heated glare he was receiving. If glares could kill, their sure as hell would have instantly killed the day dreaming werewolf.

"THEO!!!!!!!!" Kyran screamed out his mates name,  in order to get his attention on his eyes.

"Ye-, ah sorry, they just so delicious looking, you know" Theo defended himself

"No! No, I don't know" Kyran responded still glaring. He looked at Theo's close to a sad smile and sighed

"Fine, I'm really hot and tempting I get it. But are you sure you hid those scrolls here, I can't seem to find anything. We have been searching for almost 30 minutes already and I'm close to death with hunger." Kyran comforted Theo, then wined and complained ending with a pouting

"Yes baby, I'm sure it was around the K-L section, it was like treasure for me" Theo responded causing Kyran, the person who hated being called a baby, blush a bright rosey red.

"Wait!!" Kyran said sliding down the ladder. Before Theo had the chance to respond, Kyran spoke his revelation.

"The K-L section was recently moved towards the end for cleaning soon" he said quickly but disappeared faster as he raced towards the back end of the library.

"Eeeee!!!!!!! I found it. Theo I found them." Kyran said happily.

Theo slightly giggled at the cute behaviour of his mate.

My mate. Theo couldn't get enough of repeating the word to his wolf, while his wolf did the same to him.

"Yes baby you found them. Thank you" Theo said, placing a gentle kiss on the latter's head. "Come on let's go home before our parents send a search party for us." Theo continued, causing Kyran to laugh.

" I'm 100 percent sure, they'd do that" Kyran agreed, while entwining his slender fingers, into the strong and hard yet soft fingers of his mate. Once done he looked up to the werewolf smiling as if he achieved the greatest of happiness in the world. And for it was the greatest of greatest happiness in his life.

Theo only smiled back, wishing he could lock his mate in his room and have his way. But right now, he was truly happy, that his first love is his mate for life.

.
.
.
The two walked hand in hand, without any talk, but Kyran hummed a happy melody which smoothed everything and everyone listening to the melodious humming. This act was unknown to its creator, as he increased the tone of the melody, bringing life to those close around him.

"We not telling our parents right?" Kyran asked after some time, when his house came into view

"Your voice..- it's so.. so healing" Theo said breathing a breath of air, causing Kyran to slightly blush

"thank you" he said in a whisper but Theo's super good hearing picked it up. He smiled and replied to Kyran's earlier question

"Hmm, we shouldn't right now. They'll do the investigating and overeacting for us and be all weird. I won't be able to handle both our mum's plus Alina's crazy minds right now. I just want it to be us two." Theo said smiling brightly